Problems with Betfair?

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Problems with Betfair?

Postby Ferru123 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi

I've found Betfair really odd over the past couple of days. It's taken ages for orders to show in the market, and the market has suddenly jumped at times (not a usual spike).

Also, today I wanted to close a trade in play for a nice profit, but I could only sit back and watch helplessly as it went on to win, as whenever I tried to close my trade I got an 'event suspended' error message! :evil:

It's not my broadband. I actually had a new fibre bb line installed yesterday, and I have fast bb.

Jeff
Ferru123

Re: Problems with Betfair?

Postby KESIMKESIM » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Personally, I've not noticed anything odd today, but I haven't done much today.
KESIMKESIM

Re: Problems with Betfair?n

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:10 pm

Which version are you using?

If you are using a version that includes price streaming can you try it with streaming disabled. You will see PS and OS at the top of the screen. You need to untick these. I’m trying to track down an issue with lagging affecting streaming at the moment. It doesn’t affect all users and it never happens on my development PC making it difficult to track down.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Betfair?n

Postby Ferru123 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:50 pm

GaryRussell wrote:Which version are you using?

Hi Gary

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm using 1.3.0.38j

Jeff
Ferru123

Postby Ferru123 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:42 pm

I upgraded to the latest version - seems to have fixed the problem.

Cheers

Jeff
Ferru123

Postby Ferru123 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Anyone else find the market a bit jumpy at times?

For example, one minute, the 21:15 appeared to be trading in-play with plenty of time to go before the end of the race. Literally about a second later, the winner (Born to Reason) was at 1.01. I know winners can come in very quickly, but not that quickly. It happened so quickly that it wasn't even registered on the chart.

Could the problem be with my internet connection?

Jeff

Ferru123 wrote:I upgraded to the latest version - seems to have fixed the problem.

Cheers

Jeff
Attachments
Winner.png
Winner.png (165.73 KiB) Viewed 11303 times
Ferru123

Return to Help