Computer spec

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Computer spec

Postby Ferru123 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:40 pm

I find that my computer runs slowly and the fan gets really loud when I'm trading using streaming mode.

I've attached my computer specs.

Can anyone suggest a faster computer that costs under £200 second hand?

Thanks

Jeff
Attachments
System specs.JPG
System specs.JPG (64.91 KiB) Viewed 6198 times
Ferru123

Re: Computer spec

Postby Captain Sensible » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:39 pm

£200 isn't much, maybe look second hand or even just increase your PC's memory as 2GB is probably just enough to run the operating system.

Things like increasing memory and replacing your hard drive with a SSD will usually give you a big boost in performance and you can always transfer them to a new system if you eventually change. I switched all my laptops to SSD's and it really does seem to makke a noticeable difference.
Captain Sensible

Re: Computer spec

Postby Ferru123 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Thanks.

I'm considering renting out space on a Virtual Private Server as an alternative to getting a new computer.

Does anyone have any experience on using Gruss on a VPS, and are there any VPS services you'd recommend?

Thanks

Jeff
Ferru123

Return to Help