Auto loading markets on separate tabs

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Auto loading markets on separate tabs

Postby vanbuuts » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi all, I want to fully automate my BOT. I know how to refresh the market list each day when using all meetings on one tab, but i have the meetings on separate tabs.
This means that if there are 3 races on a Monday, the code doesn’t link race 4 and race 5 if there are 5 races on a Tuesday (for instance).

Can anyone advise a way of refreshing the market list daily and populating each tab in individual sheets regardless of how many races there are?
vanbuuts

Re: Auto loading markets on separate tabs

Postby osknows » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:27 am

Assuming Gruss is set to 1 venue per tab so you get each meeting in a separate tab. If you create a workbook with say 12 market sheets, use the Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link and link all 12 tabs. When you link if there are only 3 markets the remaining 9 tabs will still open and link. When you send a command to refill the quickpicklist for each tab it will use the required tabs/sheets upto the 12 you've linked.
osknows

Postby vanbuuts » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:42 am

Thanks, I’ve never used the quick link before. Will look into it
vanbuuts

Postby vanbuuts » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:23 pm

I've tried using this, but it always tries to open multiple instances of the workbook?

I basically have 9 race tabs and 9 "my bet" tabs to correspond.

I am struggling to understand how the Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link works. Can anyone give an idiots guide?

For instance today there are 4 meetings, I have them loaded in 4 separate tabs - what Do I have to do in the settings with the Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link
vanbuuts

Postby vanbuuts » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:14 am

I'm still not having any joy with this.

I have gained a bit more understanding of logging multiple sheets - which works fine if I manually load each morning, however the whole point was that I could leave the BOT un-attended.

If I leave it un-attended, the next day the tabs still just show the previous days races (closed markets). So how do I populate these overnight?

I have tried using the code from the example sheet to load picklist (as below) - however all this does is load all markets into the first tab

Can someone who runs a BOT with races on separate tabs advise how they auto populate each day?

Code: Select all
Option Explicit

Const workSheetCount As Integer = 10
Public triggerQuickPickListReload(workSheetCount) As Boolean
Public triggerFirstMarketSelect(workSheetCount) As Boolean

Public Sub loadQuickPickList()
    Dim i As Integer
    Debug.Print "Trigger quick pick list refresh"
    For i = 1 To workSheetCount
        triggerQuickPickListReload(i) = True
    Next
    Application.OnTime TimeValue("00:00:00"), "loadQuickPickList"
End Sub
vanbuuts

Postby vanbuuts » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:18 am

Is there nobody else running an auto BOT with markets on separate tabs? Surely it must be possible to do
vanbuuts

Postby alrodopial » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:40 pm

is the -4 good for you?
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (41.36 KiB) Viewed 13733 times
alrodopial

Postby vanbuuts » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi, I’d completely overlooked that. Must’ve read the pdf document 100 times but sometimes it becomes just wallpaper. Will give it ago and see how it works (or not)
vanbuuts

Return to Help