Update to latest version(s) without uninstalling

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Update to latest version(s) without uninstalling

Postby StuT » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi there,

Is there any way that BA can be updated to latest version(s) without it being manually uninstalled first?

I'm asking this as I've just installed BA on a new laptop and ver 1.3.0.37a installed.
On my old laptop this was the first version that I installed manually (1.3.0.37a) when subscribing to BA but as time went on it appeared to update automatically right up to ver 1.3.0.38j without me having to do anything.

Why would this be and could I replicate this on my new laptop, I don't really want to uninstall as I've just set up preferences and Multiple sheets Quick Links.

Thanks in advance.
StuT

Re: Update to latest version(s) without uninstalling

Postby MarkRussell » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi,

We have turned off automatic updating at the moment.
So you would need to uninstall and then re-install from the appropriate link to get the latest version.
However, when you do uninstall/re-install manually it does not delete your settings/preferences.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Re: Update to latest version(s) without uninstalling

Postby StuT » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Many thanks for the swift answer Mark. :D
StuT

Return to Help