Betdaq - 2 step verification ?

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Betdaq - 2 step verification ?

Postby StuT » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi all,

I am thinking of downloading Betdaq Betting assistant and try out some strategies.

Does anyone use Betdaq, if so does it support 2 step verification on logging in?
I can't find any info on it on their site.
I'm only interested in it if it does.

Thanks in advance.
StuT

Re: Betdaq - 2 step verification ?

Postby houchy » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:56 pm

I’m wondering the same.
It’s great the Betdaq version has all the options the Betfair BA has, but although I’ve added 2 step, it only works with the actual Betdaq website, the “free” Betdaq version still only requires username and password.
I’m grateful for the free Betdaq, but that’s quite a bad flaw if it disregards 2 step.
Wonder if Gary can spare the time to add it, that is unless there is an API reason it can’t be done ?
houchy

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Sorry I would implement it if it was possible. The API does not support it. There is no actual API login call. All requests that access your account specifically (eg. to place bets) include the userid and password in every request. This is not compatible with two step authentication.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby houchy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:56 pm

Cheers Garry, that’s what I suspected,
houchy

Return to Help