Loading multiple markets automatically each day

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Loading multiple markets automatically each day

Postby StuT » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi there,

I want to be able to fully automate my setup in terms of loading my QPL's each day instead of doing it manually.
But I really can't get my head round how I can efficiently do this.

Currently, for AUS Gallops I open a separate tab for each meeting (set to 16 tabs) using the Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link, but for AUS Harness, UK and IRE I have one tab/QPL for each so before I load them in I untick the separate tab for each meeting checkbox in Preferences.

Now I want to change this and automate the market loading at the start of each day by using the Q2 Triggers for each market at midnight.

I’m really struggling to work out how can I load the markets automatically at the start of each day to satisfy the following set up:
- first 16 tabs (upto) for each AUS Gallops meeting then
- next 8 tabs(upto) for each UK meeting then
- next tab for all AUS Harness then
- a final tab for all IRE meetings

Is this possible or will I need to be looking at multiple instances of BA?

My concern is that when loading new meetings with separate tabs, I believe BA loads them from the left and things may get muddled up and markets get overlapped/overridden with other markets.

Does anyone else do this successfully, if so how ?

Any help would be much appreciated.
StuT

Re: Loading multiple markets automatically each day

Postby StuT » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Sorry forgot to mention, I have separate excel workbooks linked to each of the 4 markets (AUS Gallops, AUS Harness, UK, IRE)
StuT

Return to Help