Important Betfair New Charges (Please Read)

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Important Betfair New Charges (Please Read)

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:11 am

You should now be aware that Betfair are introducing some new charges on 14-Apr-2008 (Please see item 4 of Betfair Charges to read about the new charges http://content.betfair.com/aboutus/?product=exchange&sWhichKey=Betfair%20Charges).

These charges relate to requesting data and as a user of a high performance Betfair application there is a possibility of you incurring these charges unless we do something about it.

With this in mind the latest version of Betting Assistant has been updated to include options to allow you to manage the requests being made.

It is very important that you now upgrade to the latest version of Betting Assistant as old versions will no longer work on 14-Apr-2008.

If you are using an old version then uninstall it and get the latest version from the download section of www.gruss-software.co.uk

If you are now using version Z68 then that version is OK.
If you are using the non-api version there will be an update later this week.

If you have any questions, please e-mail admin@gruss-software.co.uk

Regards,
Gary & Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

New Charges

Postby sjaak1943 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 pm

It would have cost me 97 pounds in the last 2 month.
sjaak1943

Premium

Postby mantas779 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Thats when you get whem you are succesfull, i also got the mail!

That means we belong to the 0,5% of constant winners in more then 250 markets.

Are there more chosen ones here at BA?
mantas779

Re: Premium

Postby mantas779 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:14 pm

mantas779 wrote:Thats when you get whem you are succesfull, i also got the mail!

OOPs wrong post , i mean the coming Premium charges in SEpt 2008
mantas779

Postby methodman » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi Mantas - I just got that message !!!! I don't understand why they need more charges and found the explaination very confusing. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if it effects me. It seems to get more difficult everyday.
methodman

charges

Postby mantas779 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Read the BF forums.

Dont understand either, they are pounding the traders. Will get more difficult for the software fendors who asks a lot per month.

Happy i use BA
mantas779

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Please be aware that Betfair include all your accounts in the total when making this charge. So if you are using up your 20 requests per second on one account you cannot use another account to avoid being charged.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby olisav » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 am

GaryRussell wrote:Please be aware that Betfair include all your accounts in the total when making this charge. So if you are using up your 20 requests per second on one account you cannot use another account to avoid being charged.

Hi Gary,

At the moment I am hitting my bet limit and getting close to my request limit on occassions. So my wife has decided to open an account too as she can use the same system on different markets. I take it that this will not be classed as one account?

Cheers,

Oli
olisav

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 am

I don't think so, but they do attempt to link accounts when it is the same user so it might be an idea to check this with Betfair just in case they are linking accounts in the same household.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby tjpoulos » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:10 pm

olisav wrote:
GaryRussell wrote:Please be aware that Betfair include all your accounts in the total when making this charge. So if you are using up your 20 requests per second on one account you cannot use another account to avoid being charged.

Hi Gary,

At the moment I am hitting my bet limit and getting close to my request limit on occassions. So my wife has decided to open an account too as she can use the same system on different markets. I take it that this will not be classed as one account?

Cheers,

Oli

Wishful thinking I think. I remember one of the BF chat sessions when the premium charge came in, someone asked about his wife opening an account. He was told that it would be 'linked' to his account so if he payed PC so would she.
tjpoulos

Postby methodman » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:29 pm

I have two a/cs which are linked but my wife has an account which they have not linked.

P.s. don't tell betfair
methodman

Postby dcvxcxc » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 am

Thats when you get whem you are succesfull, i also got the mail!

Postby Shaun » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:14 pm

We need a report post so we can clear out the spammers.
Shaun

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:10 am

Shaun wrote:We need a report post so we can clear out the spammers.

I normally spot them quickly, but failed on this occasion :oops:
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Re: Important Betfair New Charges (Please Read)

Postby ezequieldeeter » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:56 am

It would have cost me 97 pounds in the last 2 month.
ezequieldeeter

Return to Discussion