Looking for testimonials......

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby pugs » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi Gary Mark All,

My back problems and sciatica have pretty much immobilised me lately, even surfing, so only just read this post.

Most of my thoughts/experiences have already been expressed in other peoples testimonials, but here are a couple of things I have said in the past if they are of any use to you.

Winning and losing is a very fine line that Betting Assistant has certainly kept me the right side of.

Betting exchanges are only designed to bring backers and layers together, Betting Assistant is designed for them to make the most of that experience.
pugs

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:48 am

As an asside I hope when your new website is up and running then searching for Betting Assistant on google will bring up the software, because at the moment a search for Gruss works but not BA.

Duncan

First in the list on google now :D
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Betting Assistant

Postby ribofilio » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:39 pm

After BetTrader went belly up I was left stranded , tried a couple of other trading sites but was deeply unimpressed , found Gruss via The Geek and was the best move I ever made , does everything I want with the added bonus of superb customer service , simply the best.
ribofilio

Previous

Return to Announcements