API issues 13th February 2013

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby mistake » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 pm

But in version 1.1.0.65 there'inst the button close all position?
mistake

Postby alrodopial » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:10 pm

GaryRussell wrote:Apologies, it was a bug that was previously resolved, but re-appeared due to a glitch in the form designer. I have fixed it again. Please uninstall and re-install from the same link.

No success Gary,
exactly the same as before,

66x85
Betting_Assistant_Beta2
alrodopial

Postby NorthView » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Why has the BA logo for 65z9c has reverted to pink and blue, and my profiles reverted back to previous versions?
NorthView

Postby alrodopial » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:14 pm

NorthView wrote:Why has the BA logo for 65z9c has reverted to pink and blue, and my profiles reverted back to previous versions?

You made the same mistake I did, you installed the alfa version.Check the download link.
Garry nothing changed with the reinstall, the problem is still there
alrodopial

Postby NorthView » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks alrodopial, you're right., in my haste to get up and running this morning I now have the alpha release :( , but I can confirm it's working.
NorthView

Postby chip » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:28 pm

My security is preventing me running the "upgrade".

any ideas?
chip

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 pm

alrodopial wrote:
GaryRussell wrote:Apologies, it was a bug that was previously resolved, but re-appeared due to a glitch in the form designer. I have fixed it again. Please uninstall and re-install from the same link.

No success Gary,
exactly the same as before,

66x85
Betting_Assistant_Beta2

Your PC probably cached the older .msi file. Try the following link.

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... _Beta3.msi
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:50 pm

chip wrote:My security is preventing me running the "upgrade".

any ideas?

Do you mean it cannot auto update or you are trying to run the installation program?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:03 pm

GaryRussell wrote:Your PC probably cached the older .msi file. Try the following link.

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... _Beta3.msi

It's ok now, thanks
alrodopial

Postby chip » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 pm

TRying to run the installation program. My Norton scans the file and says it is safe. But then this Windows Explorer pops up ans says "This program is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer." The only options is presents are to "Don't run this program" or "Delete". Very helpful.
[/img]
chip

Postby Spike » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Like others I am frantically installing the new beta version, this has gone fine on several machines but on a few I am unable to login. There is no apparent pattern in which machines work and which don't, I just get a message that begins: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found; 'System.String IRemoteLib.IremoteLib.getAllTradedVolume.......... etc

The old beta version logs in fine on these machines but has the problem with getting markets. [/img]
Spike

Postby samhayer » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi I cant uninstall or install the upgrade keeps saying admin policies prevent any advise please
samhayer

Postby greenfingers » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Thanks Gary. Fast support as always. Have installed the new beta on Vista and Windows Server, working fine. :)
greenfingers

Postby U.F.O » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:03 pm

The API is still not right though,
althoe Betfair claim it is, so tread carefully.

my liability was flashing between + 30-00 and - 200 in my last trade,
didn't know where i was and ended up greening up twice grrrr.
U.F.O

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Spike wrote:Like others I am frantically installing the new beta version, this has gone fine on several machines but on a few I am unable to login. There is no apparent pattern in which machines work and which don't, I just get a message that begins: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found; 'System.String IRemoteLib.IremoteLib.getAllTradedVolume.......... etc

The old beta version logs in fine on these machines but has the problem with getting markets. [/img]

The old Beta version should now work as Betfair have resolved the issue so can you try that version?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements