Live Soccer Scores

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Live Soccer Scores

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Version 1.1.0.66x85j includes live soccer scores for UK markets only. The scores are polled by our server every 10 seconds from xscores.com and then pushed to Betting Assistant when a goal is scored. This means Betting Assistant will not use up additional bandwidth polling for soccer scores and refreshing speed of markets will not be affected.

The score, name of scorer, score period and score time are displayed in the title bar above the grid and ladder interfaces.

There is also an additional column named "Soccer score" which can be exported to Excel. This will export four columns to Excel:-
Soccer score: eg. 0-0
Scorer name
Score Period: eg. 1 for 1st half
Score time: in minutes since kick off

You can download this version from the link below.
http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... _Beta2.msi

Please email admin@gruss-software.co.uk with your Betfair username if you wish to try this feature. We are controlling access to this on a per username basis.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Nice addition Gary , I'd make sure you add the usual disclaimers if this gets rolled out fully as you know only too well how us gamblers like to blame others when things go tits up or scores delayed.
Captain Sensible

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Captain Sensible wrote:Nice addition Gary , I'd make sure you add the usual disclaimers if this gets rolled out fully as you know only too well how us gamblers like to blame others when things go tits up or scores delayed.

Yes indeed, the live scores are provided in good faith and we will not accept responsibility for any problems, delays or inaccuracies in the data.
Obviously if we find there are lots of issues with the service then we will let them know and if necessary look elsewhere for an alternative provider.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby richpeers » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 pm

This is just what i was about to try and start doing as have been learning VBA/programming so you have saved me a job.Will have a play Cheers
:D
richpeers

Postby HiArt99 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 am

Cool 8)

Any chance of this being made available via the COM interface? Pretty please. With cherries on.

Art
If I get lost in thought it is because it is unfamiliar territory.
HiArt99

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:10 am

Yes, we will see what we can do.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby peleus » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:18 am

Just as always. Thank you for developing yet another useful feature!
Nothing is coincidence. Image
peleus

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 pm

HiArt99 wrote:Cool 8)

Any chance of this being made available via the COM interface? Pretty please. With cherries on.

Art

I'm testing this on tonight's matches.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Drunkenight » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:16 pm

An exciting enhancement to the product. I am going to start testing it. Can you just clarify which matches this will be available for? It says 'UK markets only'. Does this mean Premiership, Championship, Div1, Div 2, FA Cup etc.
Drunkenight

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 am

Drunkenight wrote:An exciting enhancement to the product. I am going to start testing it. Can you just clarify which matches this will be available for? It says 'UK markets only'. Does this mean Premiership, Championship, Div1, Div 2, FA Cup etc.

Yes it covers those markets.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby welshlad » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:03 pm

If I click on a Selection Name to bring up the graph from the Betfair website, around 25% of the time the entire program crashes when I try to exit the graph. (Ver. 1.1.0.66x85k)
welshlad

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:00 pm

welshlad wrote:If I click on a Selection Name to bring up the graph from the Betfair website, around 25% of the time the entire program crashes when I try to exit the graph. (Ver. 1.1.0.66x85k)

Crashes with an error message or just closes? Can you send the log files mentioned in this thread http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/v ... php?t=3085
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby welshlad » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:41 pm

It just totally freezes and then a windows message pops up saying the program has stopped working and gives the option to close it or wait. The only way to get it working again though is close it down and reopen a new session.

I'll send those logs next time it happens, ps I'm using windows 8.1 if that's any help...
welshlad

Announcements

Postby SuperGalen » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:16 am

Just as always. Thank you for developing yet another useful feature!

www.fifacoinsbox.com
SuperGalen

Postby fiscelan » Tue May 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Could it be extended to more countries, not only UK?
fiscelan

Next

Return to Announcements