Betting Assistant New Version

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Betting Assistant New Version

Postby mak » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Gary or Mark
can we have an update regarding results sheet? For the time being most of my bots report "result not available"

** What I have noticed is when I log the results sheet manual most of the time the result sheet is working normal.
The problem occurs when I use -6 to force the update or the next day when the quick pick list is reloaded. Can you check it somehow please because I am not sure if this 100% correct

Hope to get an answer shortly...
mak

Postby Murf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 pm

BA does not qpl-load the correct score markets anymore due to changements. Any updates soon?

[attachment=0]correctscorenew.png[/attachment]
Attachments
correctscorenew.png
correctscorenew.png (81.95 KiB) Viewed 93868 times
Murf

Postby davez » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:28 am

I know this isnt a BA issue, but the Australian Betfair API has been very ordinary since the change over & today (Saturday) is in a bad state early on in the race day, constant drop outs & delays.

Just about had enough.
davez

Postby MarkRussell » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:24 am

davez wrote:I know this isnt a BA issue, but the Australian Betfair API has been very ordinary since the change over & today (Saturday) is in a bad state early on in the race day, constant drop outs & delays.

Just about had enough.

Hi,

Please email bdp@betfair.com and voice your concerns, the only way it will get better is if Betfair are told about it.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Graham » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:15 am

Hi, quick question, just updated to ver 1.3.0 .15 - and I need a wee bit clarification regarding the difference between the options under General>Preferences "Show Cross Matched Prices", and "Apply cross matching formula in recognised markets"
Thanks
graham
Graham

Postby Morehopethan... » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:06 am

[quote="Morehopethan..."][quote="Morehopethan..."][quote="GaryRussell"][quote="Morehopethan..."]Morning

After initially installing new version my 'notes' weren't working correctly. Basically most notes of more than a sentence or two would constantly flicker when I clicked on them. Usually if I spend a couple of minutes moving the cursor to the line between boxes sooner or later the note will appear in a readable version but this is very haphazard.

I tried installing version 13 to see if the bug has been fixed but there was no real difference.[/quote]
In grid interface preferences what values do you have in the following:-

1. Display selection tool tip for x seconds.
2. Wait x milliseconds before displaying tool tip.[/quote]

Morning Gary

Answer to question 1 is 5 seconds
and Question 2 is 1 millisecond

Cheers

Hi have installed version 15 but still no luck. Most but all of my longer notes constantly flicker on and off when I click on the horses name in a race.[/quote]

Hi any progress yet? I have a bank of notes on over 1500 horses but have been unable to bet properly since installing and reinstalling the new version. Most of the single line entries display ok but the majority of longer notes will flash on and off rapidly and are unreadable. Occasionally when I move the cursor around the edges of the box the note will come on normally but that is very touch and go.

Any suggestions, any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Morehopethan...

Postby ovadij » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:04 am

It seems Australian markets are unavailable but they are available on betfair. My version is 1.3.0.7. Does anyone else have this issue?
ovadij

Postby wizardofmann » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:07 am

You seem to be a bit behind the times! Wether it will sort your problem, I am not qualified to say. The latest version is 1.3.0.15, which you would be well advised to install. I use a bot and I encountered a few problems initially but installing the latest version sorted it all out for me.
wizardofmann

Postby ovadij » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:53 pm

I installed the latest version but it`s still the same. Neither Australian soccer nor tennis Australian open appear in the market tree.
ovadij

Postby ovadij » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Very strange. I was having this problem for 2 days and now it fixed itself. When I click on "Refresh" it says among other things "fetching Australian markets". Probably the BA was not doing it earlier for some reason. In spite of this small problem I`d say it`s an excellent software.
ovadij

Postby Castillo » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Castillo wrote:
>In the old version I always used the option under the Accounts tab called 'Calculate Data Requests Allowed'
>I can't seem to find this option in the new version, am I looking in the wrong place?

wizardofmann wrote:
>Oh dear! I too will feel somewhat lost without 'Calculate Data Requests Allowed' as I use it for the same purpose as Castillo.

Gary Russell wrote:
>When all the issues have been ironed out we can look at adding a similar feature.

Hi Gary, Mark

I'm really struggling without this feature which was lost in the migration to API-NG, as an alternative I have to keep logging into the Betfair website to check Bet settlements and market profit / loss.
The 'Calculate Data Requests Allowed' function was perfect for this purpose, perhaps renamed to 'Betting History' would be now more appropriate following the change to Data Charges.
I know 1.3.0.15 has been about for some time now, and seems to be working fine. I know it depends on how busy you are but I would be very grateful if you could please consider adding back this option in a future release.

Thanks
Castillo
Castillo

Postby Bart » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Since the changes - on outright markets all the non runners are still listed. For example on todays snooker final there are still 22 players instead of 2 like there used to be shown. Is there a setting I am missing? Thanks.
Bart

Postby Morehopethan... » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:13 am

[quote="Morehopethan..."][quote="Morehopethan..."][quote="Morehopethan..."][quote="GaryRussell"][quote="Morehopethan..."]Morning

After initially installing new version my 'notes' weren't working correctly. Basically most notes of more than a sentence or two would constantly flicker when I clicked on them. Usually if I spend a couple of minutes moving the cursor to the line between boxes sooner or later the note will appear in a readable version but this is very haphazard.

I tried installing version 13 to see if the bug has been fixed but there was no real difference.[/quote]
In grid interface preferences what values do you have in the following:-

1. Display selection tool tip for x seconds.
2. Wait x milliseconds before displaying tool tip.[/quote]

Morning Gary

Answer to question 1 is 5 seconds
and Question 2 is 1 millisecond

Cheers

Hi have installed version 15 but still no luck. Most but all of my longer notes constantly flicker on and off when I click on the horses name in a race.[/quote]

Hi any progress yet? I have a bank of notes on over 1500 horses but have been unable to bet properly since installing and reinstalling the new version. Most of the single line entries display ok but the majority of longer notes will flash on and off rapidly and are unreadable. Occasionally when I move the cursor around the edges of the box the note will come on normally but that is very touch and go.

Any suggestions, any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers[/quote]

Still no progress on this but what I have noticed is this:
When I click on a horse and the' note' is short or there is no note and form and breeding figs the box displays fine. But when my note is longer it almost always fickers unreadably. What I have noticed with these is that the left handside of the box is outside the argins of the page (ie the statrt of every sentence is obsured) Could that be why I'm having these problems and is there an easy fix to stop the problem.

........any advice would be appreciated

Cheers
Morehopethan...

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Is there any chance we could have the BSP for the dogs displayed correctly once the market suspends. At the moment it just shows 0 in the projected odds but the BSP data has been included in the listMarketBook [sp]->[backStakeTaken]->[price] response for a long time.

One other thing I've noticed is that once a market has been closed the listMarketBook response returns the WINNER of the market , might be a useful addition to display the winner on closed markets as the request to listMarketBook would be made regardless and it'd enable to let people see any winners from their quick list at the end of the day.
Captain Sensible

Postby smithy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Hello

I have UK and IRE win only ticked in the quick pick list/markets and yet Newc EACH WAY is also on it. Could you advise on what to do to so I can lose the EACH WAY market off the list.

Thanks
smithy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements