Betting Assistant New Version

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Betting Assistant New Version

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:12 pm

There's another version released to stop the each way problem, cost me a few quid too cos the markets auto switched to the each ways losing my offsets :(

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/v ... =14&t=8990
Captain Sensible

Postby wizardofmann » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:46 am

Yes it's a pain but my solution is to hover over the eachway race in question and right click the mouse which bring up a menu and simple delete it.
wizardofmann

Postby MarkRussell » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:11 am

wizardofmann wrote:Yes it's a pain but my solution is to hover over the eachway race in question and right click the mouse which bring up a menu and simple delete it.

Hi,

You can install a pre-release version to get rid of the unwanted Each Way markets from the Win Markets in the Quick Pick List.

See http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8990

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Castillo » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Castillo wrote:
>In the old version I always used the option under the Accounts tab called 'Calculate Data Requests Allowed'
>I can't seem to find this option in the new version, am I looking in the wrong place?

wizardofmann wrote:
>Oh dear! I too will feel somewhat lost without 'Calculate Data Requests Allowed' as I use it for the same purpose as Castillo.

Gary Russell wrote:
>When all the issues have been ironed out we can look at adding a similar feature.

Hi Gary

Any news on this, Is it likely to be implemented soon?

Thanks
Castillo
Castillo

Postby houchy » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:23 am

Downloaded the link viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8990
to update the version I was running,but still have eachway horse racing markets I don't want in quick pick list.despite ticking the correct options in preferences.Version says 1.3.0.15 beta on BA screen
is that the latest beta trial version as it does not say 15d.
houchy

Postby MarkRussell » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:04 am

houchy wrote:Downloaded the link viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8990
to update the version I was running,but still have eachway horse racing markets I don't want in quick pick list.despite ticking the correct options in preferences.Version says 1.3.0.15 beta on BA screen
is that the latest beta trial version as it does not say 15d.

Hi,

If it just says 15 then you haven't installed the fixed version, it should say 15d.
However, we are officially releasing the beta version today as version 1.3.0.16 and if you are on 15 it should auto update.
The update will be a bit later today.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby houchy » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:33 am

Thanks for quick reply Mark,will check it out later.The each way market problem has been annoying especially on busy days.No idea why download link was 15 rather than 15d !
As always,great product,service,and price,
Cheers.
houchy

Postby Captain Sensible » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Is there anywhere I can see what version I'm running? Think it used to show on the top line but just have the profile showing now.

I was wondering as it autoupdates and I thought the TBP problem had been fixed in newer versions but I still have the Meydan TBP markets appearing as win markets.
Captain Sensible

Postby mak » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Captain
options-preferences-general-show subscription...
mak

Postby MarkRussell » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:09 pm

Captain Sensible wrote:Is there anywhere I can see what version I'm running? Think it used to show on the top line but just have the profile showing now.

I was wondering as it autoupdates and I thought the TBP problem had been fixed in newer versions but I still have the Meydan TBP markets appearing as win markets.

Hi,

The version number should be displayed in the Title Bar, however if you have "Show subscription status in title bar" unticked in General Preferences it also removes the version number.
You would need to tick the option and re-start Betting Assistant.
But I can confirm the latest version 1.3.0.18 is showing TBP in the Meydan Win Markets so will need to be fixed.
I'm guessing Betfair changed the wording or added additional wording which is why they are back.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Captain Sensible » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Thanks for the quick replies, guys.
Captain Sensible

Postby houchy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Was that a new version released today - ver 1 3 0.19 ?
My firewall was asking permission to open B/A today. Can't see any mention of new release or update.
houchy

Postby Captain Sensible » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Yep , new version today fixing some bugs

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9168
Captain Sensible

Postby mak » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:24 pm

what a mess.
it updated to version .20 or.21 I can't remember exactly
there are so many links all over the forum with corrections and bug fixes, but you can't find the version .18 which BA first page informing that this latest....
what a mess
mak

Postby MarkRussell » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:50 pm

mak wrote:what a mess.
it updated to version .20 or.21 I can't remember exactly
there are so many links all over the forum with corrections and bug fixes, but you can't find the version .18 which BA first page informing that this latest....
what a mess

Hi,

Sorry we've had do a few quick updates to get some bugs fixed.
We'll get the website updated as soon as possible.
I'll also update the New Releases section of the Forum and the User Guide.
To confirm the latest official release is now 1.3.0.21

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements