Terms and Conditions
Gruss Software Ltd hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software Betting Assistant and/or Betdaq Assistant (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license subscription fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- Use the Software on any single computer
- Use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person
- Copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- Permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction)
- Create derivative works based on the Software
- Copy the Software (except as specified above)
- Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Gruss Software Ltd assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
GRUSS SOFTWARE LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF GRUSS SOFTWARE LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Gruss Software Ltd. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
"A joy to use and easily customised to my own requirements."