Developer needed for triggered betting sheet

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Developer needed for triggered betting sheet

Postby routus » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:28 am

Hi all

I need to get a triggered betting sheet made for horse racing, if it isn't too costly, with options to set the following:

UK or Ireland, Win or Place market
Time to place bet - seconds (or minutes) before off time
Minimum Odds to accept
Maximum Odds to accept
Option to take unmatched bets in-play
Option to take BFSP
Stake - to include sub-limit capability

There will also need to be a summary log which records details of each bet and resulting profit/loss. Ideally this log will be stored in the workbook and updated each day as new bets are placed. I will want to clear the log at the beginning of each week and start again.

There could be as many as 100 selections every day (average is about 60), the majority of which will be in the place markets, and there will often be more than one bet in each market.

I can't think of any other options I will need, but you might!

Thanks

Paul
routus

Re: Developer needed for triggered betting sheet

Postby vigliani.gaspare » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Yes. Ido it!
vigliani.gaspare

Return to Find an Excel developer