Excel sheet using the Tick Offset function

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel sheet using the Tick Offset function

Postby sralx » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello.

I have a system where I would like to place a back bet a certain time before the off and use the Tick Offset to lay the same stake back.
If not matched (the price goes up), I would like to "red up" the bet at the official time, meaning that it wont go into in-play.

The selections are horses, so I would need a way to enter which horse as well.

Anyone available to help with this one?

Cheers
Alx
sralx

Re: Excel sheet using the Tick Offset function

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Take a look at the CLOSE and CLOSEC triggers as they chase the price to close, you could send them at the official off time. Don't think they appear in the online help pages as the help hasn't been updated for years

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9763&p=50282&hilit=CLOSEC#p50282
Captain Sensible

Return to Find an Excel developer