Developer available for Excel Automation

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Developer available for Excel Automation

Postby MollyMoo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:34 pm

I am available to receive requests for automation of Gruss via Excel.

I have several years' experience of trading on Betfair and have already produced many Excel bots to work with Gruss, as well as web scraping programs to grab data from websites.

My rates are not expensive and I allow you to test the bots free before you pay to ensure that they do what you want them to do.

Send me a PM or email me for faster response at [url]mailto:s.mac22@ntlworld.com[/url].

Regards,

Steve.

P.S. Currently, with sport across the world cancelled, it will be difficult to test some bots, but web scraping is still possible.
MollyMoo

Re: Developer available for Excel Automation

Postby Akshay24 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:19 am

Hi

Iam looking for help or service for Extracting pass result data from web site like Timeform and inform racing for horse racing. for UK markets Irish market at the race and the Hong Kong market
please call me it would be better to explain buy phone if you dont mind.

My number 07930978393

Many thanks

Mr Sandip Patel
Akshay24

Postby bart12 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:52 pm

hi im looking for a developer
bart12

Postby MollyMoo » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:08 pm

Hi bart12.

If you email me your requirements to s.mac22@ntlworld.com I'll see what I can do for you.

Regards,

Steve.
MollyMoo

Postby Simonsmith » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:59 pm

MollyMoo wrote:Hi bart12.

If you email me your requirements to s.mac22@ntlworld.com I'll see what I can do for you.

Regards,

Steve.

hi are you available
Simonsmith

Postby MollyMoo » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:53 pm

Simonsmith wrote:
MollyMoo wrote:Hi bart12.

Regards,

Steve.

hi are you available

I am. What can I do for you? I'm very busy so might be better to email me at s.mac22@ntlworld.com or leave a private message. Thanks.
MollyMoo

Postby satkinson_uk » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:52 pm

Steve has developed a bot for me. His comms all the way through were fantastic. Then the week of testing.. responds to every email and amends and adapts the bot as you need. Such good value for money- thanks Steve!
satkinson_uk

Postby MollyMoo » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:57 am

Due to the catastrophic Virgin Media email failure https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-65965099 I can't receive emails to my usual email address. Could anyone requiring bot programming please contact me via my alternative email address womcas4@ntlworld.com?

Thank you.
MollyMoo

Postby Occams razor » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:13 pm

Steve has recently developed some excel automation for me. I'd spent quite some time searching for a developer to automate a horse racing strategy for me but to no avail. Fortunately I contacted Steve via this forum and he came up with the goods for me. Steve has been extremely professional from start to finish. He showed a deal of patience as I'm not particularly tech minded. Any changes/tweaks were implemented very quickly, sometimes within minutes. Steve's rates are incredible value for money and I can't recommend him highly enough. I'll definitely be sending him more work in future.
Occams razor

Postby MollyMoo » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:06 pm

Virgin Media has now made all my previous email addresses unusable. So, for any future communication, please use s.mac22g@gmail.com.
MollyMoo

Postby samhayer » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:11 am

Hi I need a developer to make a simple work sheet which will let me back selections and use a staking plan.The staking plan I want is Martingale so 1st bet 1the x2 if lost .if win then back to start I will use for dogs and horse races
samhayer

Postby MollyMoo » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:41 am

samhayer wrote:Hi I need a developer to make a simple work sheet which will let me back selections and use a staking plan.The staking plan I want is Martingale so 1st bet 1the x2 if lost .if win then back to start I will use for dogs and horse races

Hi Sam.

If you email me at s.mac22g@gmail.com with your precise requirements I'll get back to you with a price and time frame for the job.

Thanks,

Steve.
MollyMoo

Return to Find an Excel developer