dutching application

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

dutching application

Postby joy1 » Sun May 25, 2008 2:38 am

hello i am looking for some to right a dutching application for probetsuk selection i am currently subscribed too.

it will have to allow me to set up four selection but only work with the top 2

please include costs when replying
joy1

Can do !!!

Postby horpunt » Mon May 26, 2008 12:28 am

Hi ,

i Can help you out if your interested, just send me a Pm and we'll sort somthing out.

Happy Punting
Horpunt 8)
horpunt

Postby joy1 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:40 pm

hi guys thankyou for all your replys but probetuk has just released what i needed..Probotuk.....and it great

joy
joy1

Postby gordon » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:38 pm

joy1 wrote:hi guys thankyou for all your replys but probetuk has just released what i needed..Probotuk.....and it great

joy

That was a clever promotion deception.
Gordon Milton
gordon

Postby bw » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:07 am

ffs if you are going to SPAM, at least spell the name correctly.

he means probetSuk

ffs
bw

Postby joy1 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:42 am

hi guys if you read there website and listen to there advise you would be making a Profit too..

i personally like the filtered races especially there dutchmaster seletions which makes me money everyday.
They have a strike rate of around 60% from their top two and so far i have turned a small bank into a daily income.

Spamming whos spamming i am just telling members what i do and how i do it with their advice . There is a lot of information and Profit is all i am interested in

all i was looking for in the past was a program that saved me time I make money and i do it easier know.
i suggest you read their websites again and then tell me and i will tell you if you are losing it is mostly down to Greed and not knowing when to stop

joy smith
joy1

Postby Steve Voltage » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:23 am

joy1 wrote:hi guys if you read there website and listen to there advise you would be making a Profit too..

i personally like the filtered races especially there dutchmaster seletions which makes me money everyday.
They have a strike rate of around 60% from their top two and so far i have turned a small bank into a daily income.

Spamming whos spamming i am just telling members what i do and how i do it with their advice . There is a lot of information and Profit is all i am interested in

all i was looking for in the past was a program that saved me time I make money and i do it easier know.
i suggest you read their websites again and then tell me and i will tell you if you are losing it is mostly down to Greed and not knowing when to stop

joy smith

yea yea :roll:
Steve Voltage

Postby Roger » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:00 pm

As an ex-moderator, I wouldn't think this is spam. The first post was a question, and one person responded. It then took a full 6 months before the belated thanks, and a mention of another product. Just one line - hardly the work of a spammer, and he was trying to be helpful, or I'm sure Gary or Mark would have taken action.
Roger

Postby Roger » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Sorry, Joy, for "he" read "she".
Roger

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:08 pm

Roger wrote:As an ex-moderator, I wouldn't think this is spam. The first post was a question, and one person responded. It then took a full 6 months before the belated thanks, and a mention of another product. Just one line - hardly the work of a spammer, and he was trying to be helpful, or I'm sure Gary or Mark would have taken action.

You are correct. We do not object to users posting links to other products. We draw the line at potentially offensive links though.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby joy1 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:22 pm

thankyou gary

it suprises me all the comments this message has created as most of us are here because of probetsuk.

when i first tried them on their trial offer they recommended this application
and even now they still do

they provide ratings and a whole host of other information ,so i am guessing the comments relate to those who also tried it but used them as a tipster.

joy
joy1

Postby shaunpirie » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi Joy Interesting post glad you found probotuk software works for your needs

Shaun P
shaunpirie

Postby Steve Voltage » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:11 pm

shaunpirie wrote:Hi Joy Interesting post glad you found probotuk software works for your needs

Shaun P

shaunpirie = joy1 :? :lol:

the spams working though as ive never heard of probotuk before now ive just looked at their site. nice spam :wink:
Steve Voltage

Postby shaunpirie » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Arnold I am not Joy1 I can assure you mate

Shaun P
shaunpirie

Return to Find an Excel developer