Capture prices at 2 given times for fav

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Capture prices at 2 given times for fav

Postby nhmaster » Mon May 26, 2008 4:37 pm

I need a way to capture and record the price a 2 given timeframes ie: 15 mins b4 off and 1 min b4 off, will share the method which has great success manually with anyone who helps.

Shaun
nhmaster

Postby phrenetic » Mon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Shaun

I sent you a spreadsheet to do this on 4th May - did you not get it?

Send me a PM and I'll arrange to send it again.

Alistair
phrenetic

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon May 26, 2008 7:42 pm

I'd sent him one too phrenetic, maybe he's storing them up and gonna sell all the sheets :)
Captain Sensible

Postby Shaun » Tue May 27, 2008 4:28 am

He may have the same name but a different person,lol.

An yes i did get that e-mail thanks, i used part of the code to do what i needed.
Shaun

Same name differnet person

Postby nhmaster » Tue May 27, 2008 9:52 am

Hello Both

I only ever have seen some code suggested by each of you on the thread, sorry have never received any by email.

Be great if you can send to nhmaster2001@yahoo.co.uk

Shaun

PS dont mind paying, so not selling them :)
nhmaster

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue May 27, 2008 3:04 pm

no problem, I've emailed the same sheet I sent to the other Shaun
Captain Sensible

Postby tjpoulos » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Hi, I need to do pretty much the same thing. I found the code you are talking about in a different thread but I'm not really sure how to implement it as I'm pretty new to this excel stuff. I tried doing it with an if statement (along the lines of =IF((D2*1440)=1,O5,"") ) but the value would not be stored and just flash up for a second.

If you don't mind I would greatly appreciate it if you could send the sheets your talking about my way. tjpoulos at gmail dot com. If not don't worry about it :D
tjpoulos

Postby mikedmc » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:49 pm

Could someone be so kind as to send me the files that show how to capture prices at two different times as this is something I am currently stuck on. Thank you.

All the best.
Michael.
mikedmc

Postby mattjsmith » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi

does anyone know how I can capture BA prices, Racingpost live best odds & rp tissue price.

I have used the sample tissue price, and the info is not for trigged betting, just so i can compare prices between rp best odds & BA odds.

any help appreciated.
mattjsmith

Return to Find an Excel developer