Gruss Automation Software Released! (GBot)

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby baileyxxx » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Hi Laffo

I cannot down load the vids can you help?
baileyxxx

Postby laffo16 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:20 am

sorry the links are broke, i'll try to fix them tommorow. the videos are a bit messy, come on msn and i'll help you with the setup. my addy is Laffo16@hotmail.com
laffo16

Postby baileyxxx » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:59 am

Hi Laffo
I need alot of help please

I copied my selections into sheet one and nothing happend ?
baileyxxx

Postby bhekam » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:04 pm

I am interested in this .. but after downloading it I was totally confused and gave up.

Here is what I need, please let me know if it can do it and whether you will be able to assist me in getting started.

The bot will be laying my selections by entering once the market is formed (I like <=110% back side & 90%+ lay side). It must enter at the front of the queue and adjust odds accordingly as long as the market remains established.

I would like to be able to lay fixed stake or fixed liability. Fixed liability will necessitate cancelling and entering a new bet when odds change and the bot has to put me back at the front of the queue.

If your bot can do this please let me know.
bhekam

Postby Alexandru » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:23 am

Hi,

I would like to know if your bot can place a bet right after the 'suspended' sign goes off? I am mainly interested in fotball games.
Alexandru

Postby laffo16 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:26 pm

ive seen this question pop up a few times, doesnt BA have an option to allow bets to go in-play? but i guess if your looking to only place your bets as soon as the market goes inplay, i havent tested grussbot recently but you should be able to do this by using the condition "Market not in play (1) / in play (2) / both (3)" on row 103. i would recommend testing first tho with a penny stake to ensure its working. I've taken a break from programming the last few weeks but will be back making improvements to grussbot in due time. have to say im looking forward to interfacing with the betdaq dll and using COM to interface with multiple tabs when these grades become available.
laffo16

Postby buddy » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 pm

laffo good to see your return..

i definately have some custom/work for you in 2009.. will be in touch

happy new year all..
buddy

Postby laffo16 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:49 pm

great stuff buddy! ive just got back from my rents home, had a nice crimbo n dinner n all got a new bicycle to keep me in shape lol :D, just got back to spend new year with my house m8s.

have a great new year y'all! and remember dont drink n gamble! :D

ow and their are some connection issues with getting GB (grussbot) to work with vista + office 2008 home edition, i tried to resolve the issues over the net with who was having the problem but no joy, so i installed vista on vmware & the 2008 excel but didnt encounter the same problem unfortunatly, its a real sticky problem for me but i'll try figure it out over the next week.

has anyone been trading on the greyhounds lately? ive made a small tidy sum trading between 3 mins before the off and the off. never had much look with the horse trading but ive managed to worm it on the greyhounds without any additional information apart from what is visable of gruss's ladder.

best of luck in the new year everyone!
laffo16

Previous

Return to Find an Excel developer