Price recording program

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby alrodopial » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Glad I helped my friend. :)
alrodopial

Postby Mischief Man » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi, I’m new to this sort of thing and what you have created sounds very interesting.
Any chance I could get a copy of that xls too please?
Mischief Man

Postby ovadij » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 pm

This is a very interesting thread and I have a similar problem. I`d like to create the database similar to www.soccerstats.com so I could do any searches I want. Is it possible to do it?
ovadij

Re:

Postby mypuntervn » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:02 pm

alrodopial wrote:Here is a try

http://www.mediafire.com/file/odqjwnmjwlv/RECORDING SOCCER ODDS.xls

You can copy-paste the code from VBA-Sheet1 (top left in VBA editor) into another sheets (with names Sheet2, Sheet3 ...) , then change the Sheet1 (in the code) with Sheet2 etc , then copy-paste Sheet1 into Sheet2 etc. and you can log more matches in the other sheets.

Please if anyone wants he can improve it since my VBA knowledge is limited.

Dear alrodopial , could you please share the file again. It was expired.

many tks
mypuntervn

Re: Price recording program

Postby stato » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:56 pm

This looks really interesting please post the link again. It would be very much appreciated.

Cheers
stato

Postby alrodopial » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:15 pm

It should be somewhere in my old hard disks.
If someone else can post it it would be great.
I don't know when I will be able to upload it again myself
By the way, osknows' recording program is very good as I remember and is available from Garry
alrodopial

Postby mypuntervn » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:01 am

alrodopial wrote:By the way, osknows' recording program is very good as I remember and is available from Garry

Yes, I found osknows' file. Thanks you
mypuntervn

Postby Orkneyman » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:33 pm

Is there a way to record the trades that happen on Betfair using GA? I am interested in being able to look at the historic data for trades on football matches in different markets. So I could look at the data and see if the large money bets were backs or lays. Any help would be appreciated. reagrds
Orkneyman

Previous

Return to Find an Excel developer