Bespoke Excel Code Required

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Bespoke Excel Code Required

Postby rnoble » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:18 pm

I have a specific requirement for an excel spreadsheet to handle my proprietary betting tool. This tool calculates suggested bets on UK horse races. I now require help in automating bet placement and I imagine using VBA in a form that will allow me to modify it over time.

My data source is a csv file, and I already have Excel automatically calculate each bet. Each day I require code to automatically cycle through each race, and place bets according to my system. There are multiple bets on each horse and in each race, in addition, new bets are conditional on bets already filled.

Please contact me if you have an interest in writing this code.

Richard.
rnoble

Postby doris_day » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:27 pm

If its any help, I got nowhere on this forum trying to get an Excel coder. The one that did reply wasted my time by taking ages to reply to messages and eventually I had to drop the idea of using him.
However, I've used Rentacoder very successfully in the past and got my Excel routine coded by one of the coders on there. His username was ricks7 and he did a good job for me - quickly and cheaply.
If you dont have any joy here, I'd try RAC.
doris_day

Postby spliffcity » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:51 pm

richard, I can possibly help. I've got a project on @ the mo, and I only really do this in my spare time.

But, that said, I run a number of auto bots through excel and vba already, so may have most of it dev'd.

Just need to figure out your key requirements.

PM me with what you need - we can jump on a call if need be.

Mark.
spliffcity

Return to Find an Excel developer