MARIA TRIGGER

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

MARIA TRIGGER

Postby Dmite036 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:15 am

Hi all,

I am very new to this automated betting caper but i do know i want to lay automatically using excel triggered options with the conditional price ranges in particular the 'famous' Maria staking rules. Most i would think have heard of it.

If anybody has a clue what i'm talking about and can help me i would be willing to pay a reasonable amount. If not, maybe i'm better off using the conditional bets feature.

To be honest i have not yet had a good look at betting assistant but i have a lot of laying to do and i want to do it quickly and painlessly.

Thanks to anyone in advance...
Dmite036

Re: MARIA TRIGGER

Postby Steve Voltage » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 am

Dmite036 wrote:Hi all,

I am very new to this automated betting caper but i do know i want to lay automatically using excel triggered options with the conditional price ranges in particular the 'famous' Maria staking rules. Most i would think have heard of it.

If anybody has a clue what i'm talking about and can help me i would be willing to pay a reasonable amount. If not, maybe i'm better off using the conditional bets feature.

To be honest i have not yet had a good look at betting assistant but i have a lot of laying to do and i want to do it quickly and painlessly.

Thanks to anyone in advance...

be carefil mate, Maria is in reality an old man who likes to pretend he's a young girl :roll:
Steve Voltage

Postby Dmite036 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 am

Can be a bowl of goldfish if she likes.... :lol:

Good start...
Dmite036

Postby Spike » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 pm

If all you want is a spreadsheet that will automatically put in the right stakes/prices for you based on your bank and place your bets then this is very easy- is that it or do you need something more sophisitcated that will automatically make your selections too?

In either case you might want to take the opportunity to make your staking a bit more sophisitcated by using a complete continuum of stakes rather than just three simple steps. -IE have your staking as a percentage of your bank sloping gradually down as you go through the odds range rather than just using 3 set levels. This would also be very easy to implement.
Spike

Postby Dmite036 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Thanks for the response Spike.

I would be making all selections myself.

Then i need an automatic way of doing the following:

# Prices below 3.5: lay to 1% of bank

# Prices from 3.6 to 7.4: lay to 0.6% of bank

# Prices from 7.5 to 11: lay to 0.4% of bank

This would be for Australian horse racing so i would want to do this close to jump time. Not sure if it is possible to ask for a few ticks below current lay price or if that makes it too tricky. Then as soon as i got the lowest lay price possible the other two requests would be cancelled.
Dmite036

Return to Find an Excel developer