Bot Developer

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Bot Developer

Postby hexer » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:05 pm

If somebody will need a bot, please contact me. I am a developer since many years and my profession is to write bot-software with or without special algorithm.

I can write bot for:
- Tracking all kind of data. E.g. Sportinglife.com, Betfair.com
- History tracking
- Automatic betting according to your rules
- HTTP tracking
- Collect data

For further questions, please contact me at:

hexer@kabsi.at

Glad to hear from you!

Hexer
hexer

Postby Norwegian Would » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Hekser has just completed a quick bot for me and I'd just like to say that he was EXTREMELY quick and accurate.

I have not completed testing but all looks tickety-boo so far. Recommended.
Norwegian Would

Postby MartinP_uk » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:17 am

Norwegian Would = hexer imvho.
MartinP_uk

Postby Norwegian Would » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 am

@MartinUK - Norway is a LOOONG way from Austria mate 8). Hexer did a great job in only two days and deserves feed-back on the forum; Positive or negative so that you good peeps can form an honest opinion.
Norwegian Would

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:43 am

I hope you don't me checking, but it backs up your statement.

I can confirm that according to the IP address displayed by our forum (only the administrator can see this) that hexer and Norwegian Would are indeed in different countries.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby xraymitch » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Norwegian Would wrote:Hekser has just completed a quick bot for me and I'd just like to say that he was EXTREMELY quick and accurate.

I have not completed testing but all looks tickety-boo so far. Recommended.

Let us know what you think when you have completed testing as I am considering some work for him.

Ray 8)
xraymitch

Postby Norwegian Would » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:56 pm

@Gary - No problem - thanks for clearing it up..... It ain't nice having ones integrity questioned. I find the "tone" on this forum is extremely good and a bunch of helpful peeps.

@Xray will PM you with my opinion when I have finished Stability testing 15th September.

It's a "scraping-prog" from a well known Sporting site. Everything 100% up until today.
Norwegian Would

Postby hexer » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks guys for positive response! I am always going to try to have satisified customers. Not only during writing a code, also after my customers have gotten and tested the programm. And I am NOT Norwegian Would. Norwegian Would is one of my satisfied customers (Hope so ;-))) )

So please feel free to ask me any question according to your needs.

Greetings

Hexer
hexer

Postby Norwegian Would » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Just a quick bit of feedback from Hexers assignment. I asked him for a program to scrape some information from a well known Sports betting site. I was quoted that the work would take two days and cost 130 euros per. day. The work was finished on time and I was allowed 15 days to test it. The program has had absolutly no problems performing.

I initially thought the price was on the high side - but I have a years guarantee if the "Site" changes their code. All in all I am very happy with Hexer's efforts.Recommended.
Norwegian Would

Postby doris_day » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:56 am

As a slight negative, I asked for a quote last week and Hexer said he would get back to me the next day and I'm still waiting 5 days later.
Not a good sign imo
doris_day

Postby doris_day » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 am

Oh, I forgot to say, I asked Gary about the same routine and he got back to me the same day. He sent me the finished article the day after and, as you'd expect, it was 100%.
doris_day

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi,

With all due respect the idea behind this Forum category is so that Gary doesn't get bogged down with personal requests for code routines.

If he does offer some code, please don't expect it all the time as that kind of defeats the purpose of this Forum category.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Steve Voltage » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Norwegian Would wrote:Just a quick bit of feedback from Hexers assignment. I asked him for a program to scrape some information from a well known Sports betting site. I was quoted that the work would take two days and cost 130 euros per. day. The work was finished on time and I was allowed 15 days to test it. The program has had absolutly no problems performing.

I initially thought the price was on the high side - but I have a years guarantee if the "Site" changes their code. All in all I am very happy with Hexer's efforts.Recommended.

lol :roll:

different country i.p address, maybe using a remote server?
Steve Voltage

Postby doris_day » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Understood Mark.

In that case I'd like to suggest anyone wanting a good excel coder to try Rentacoder and ricks7 in particular. He's done a few routines for me and is fast, accurate and understands concepts very quickly.

It's a shame that this forum hasn't been able to establish a connection with a regular excel coder that understands BA too but the ones that have posted on here have been a bit of a waste of time.

I would have thought anyone with the right experience could make a good income from coding BA excel routines.
doris_day

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:10 am

GaryRussell
Site Admin

Next

Return to Find an Excel developer