Need Developer For Excel spreadsheet / VBA

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Need Developer For Excel spreadsheet / VBA

Postby Torino33 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:32 am

Hello,

I am looking for someone that could program a spreadsheet / VBA linked to betting assistant for my trading purpose. The work should not be hard accomplish for someone with some knowledge in excel VBA.

What i need the spreadsheet/VBA to do is:

- Back my selection @ SP

- Lay/Offset In Running to take profit when the odd steam 50% with a stake 1.5 X my back stake

- A stop loss of 0.50pts(double the odd from my back). The stop loss must read the odd on the back side and take the lay's odd to exit.

Here's an example:

Backed my selection $10 @ SP. Lets assume the SP odd is 4.00

The Lay/Offset in Running is set @ 2.00(1.5 X my back stake), so $15 @ 2.00 , The reason i want my lay stake to be 1.5X my back stake, is because i don't want to simply green up whetever the horse win or lose. I want to take into account the possibility of the horse win, and thus making a highter profit and if it lose to gain 50% my back stake.

Now, for the stop loss must be set @ 8.00(double the odd from my back), so that my lose is limited to 50% my back stake. I say limited to 50% my back stake, but that may be a little over 50% because i want the stop loss to read the back odd and exit on the lay odd. So for this example, the back odd must be at 8.00 but i may well exit at 12.00(lay odd).

Voilà!
If you have any questions, don't be shy. Now, as for the compensation($) for your work, please PM me and we can take an arrangment.

Many thanks!

MESSAGE to Gary, if you offer this kind of service(programming), let me know and we will discuss and take an arrangment($$).
Torino33

Postby Torino33 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Hello,

Please take note that this project is done. I want to thank everyones who offered their service for this project.

This development have been taken by a member here with the username : spreadform

He's a nice guy and he does an excellent job. You do have to pay but he's worth it.

Thanks Peter for your excellent work!

Thread closed.

Hugo
Torino33

Return to Find an Excel developer