More trigger help

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

More trigger help

Postby TangerineMike » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi all, my apologies if this has already been covered, looking how to fire back bets into the market at same price every say 30 seconds from 1 hour before kick off, anybody point me in right direction

Thanks in advance

Mike
TangerineMike

Postby doris_day » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 am

I think you probably need to give us a little more info.
I take it the prices are worked out elsewhere or do you simply take the best price on offer ?
How long are the bets left up there ? If not matched are they cancelled and replaced by the new bets ? What about maximum liability on your part ? Say every bet is matched etc etc ?
You probably need to think through the complete algorithm first.
'He was looking for the card so high and wild he'd never need to deal another' - Leonard Cohen
doris_day

Postby TangerineMike » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Thanks for relpying, the ideal package would be to set up and be used when i am out that would fire a bet every 30 seconds into the back market (at whatever the best price is at the time) for about 45mins.
90 bets at 50p per bet, and this would be before kick off not in play.

So kick off 3pm hopefully worksheet already set up to fire in 50p every 30 seconds from 2:15pm and repeat process until 3pm

I have been doing this manualy for some time and seem to get average better odds. The market i play in is Total goals usualy 1+

After saying all this I recieved an e-mail from betfiar this morning saying they are taking a very hard line with people like myself who in their words "abuse the min £2 stake" and that I should be very carefull re my bets

So tis could all be in vain, but thank you for your patience

Mike
TangerineMike

Return to Find an Excel developer