Excel Developer Avaliable

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel Developer Avaliable

Postby xdg99667 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 am

Hi all,

Just to introduce myself, I have been playing around in Excel for nearly 10 years, recently I have been asked to do some project work (for hire)

Currently I have a couple of projects that I am working on but if anyone wants me to work on something then please get in touch

I was made redundant last year, so I am looking to keep myself going bankrupt.

Many thanks for reading

Gary
xdg99667

help!

Postby garythegoony » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:10 pm

hello,
am looking to automatically duplicate my bets placed on my master account on a different linked account. for example, if i placed a £100 bet at 2.0 on betting assistant on account 1 , a £10 bet at 2.0 would atumatically be triggered on account 2.
was wondering if this was possible and how much it would cost to get sorted?
many thanks
garythegoony

Postby robm232 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi,

I am also looking for a developer/programer for a Sports Exchange project. Not sure, as I'm new to Gruss, if it's the right platform to use. Would value a chat with you to see if possibility to excute my idea for trading system exists. If you are interested my skype account name is robert.j.morton1, message or call to discuss.

Cheers, Rob
robm232

Postby nab » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:39 am

Hi,

I need an expert excel developer to work on a spreadsheet project to be used with gruss.

I need to choose a soccer match, then have gruss auto fill and update the all the back odds for the correct score market, the back odds for the total goals market and the lay odds for the next goal market into a single sheet.

Please pm me your email address if you are interested and I will email you the details in order to get a quote.

Many thanks, Neil.
nab

Return to Find an Excel developer