Excel Triggers written

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel Triggers written

Postby rickwakefield » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:48 am

Hey guys,

I would like to offer to write some excel triggers for users. I am an excel programmer and although new to trigger betting or betting at all for that matter, I with the help of others on the forum have developed a good understanding. My reason for offering is somewhat alterior as I in return would like to learn about methods of gambling and understanding a bit more about why horses or teams etc fluctuate, the mechanics of placing a bet using Gruss software is the easy part, thanks to Gary and team, so if you would like a spreadsheet written let me know the very specifics of what you want and I will write it up and send it to you via email. I'm sure you dont want everyone to know your system secrets, and nor do I but you might have a idea that I can incorporate into my own.

=IF(AND($S$1<=20,$S$1>10,T5>0),"CANCEL",IF(AND($S$1<10,AA5=1,X43<0),"LAY",IF(OR(Y5="Y",T5="CANCELLED"),"CLEAR",IF(AND(RANK!J$1<110,Action!K4<=150,Action!I4<-25,Action!D4>Action!E4,Action!J4<=2,Action!L4<=Action!M4,$S$1>=30,F2<>"Suspended"),"BACK-TL3-F60-IPC",""))))

I'm currently running a single bot 24hrs a day that looks for prices above average as well as several other parameters like market tighness, price movent percentages, weight of money etc, and times bets and offset bets according to start time and clearing a market at a certain time. I have had all the problems everybody has and have spent considerable time figuring them out, so no matter how simple or complicated your ideas are let me try to help, sadly my own bot doesn't require anything from me anymore as it runs totally on its own without any input from me which is what I assume most people are looking for.

Good punting
Rick
rickwakefield

Return to Find an Excel developer