Excel Problem

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel Problem

Postby horsesystemagic » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 am

Hi All

I have a problem where I have set up to back or lay a selection 10 seconds before race off and the bet get taken. The problem is that my formula carry on analsying the race untill suspended and if market changes will add another bet. How can I write my formula to stop after a bet has been placed and not add any further bets and move on to the next race.

Thanks in Advance Shaune
horsesystemagic

Postby sjaak1943 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 pm

When a bet is matched, something change in the betref-column or P/L column, use that for not triggering more bets.
sjaak1943

Postby Shaun » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 am

Add this bit of code somwhere on your sheet =IF(COUNTA(T5:T40)>0,1,"")

If a bet ref exists it will put a 1 if it doesn't it will be blank, then you just need link your trigger to it, put your trigger code then i could add this to your code.
Shaun

Postby zlatan24 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:13 pm

I deal with by excel documents quite often and every time something happens. Luckily for me several days ago I found out a good tool, which easily resolved some my issues. What is more this application could become the good solution for solving unlike issues too - excel xlsx viewer.
zlatan24

Return to Find an Excel developer