Spreadsheet Projects

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Spreadsheet Projects

Postby 00dyel » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Dear All,

I have quite a few different spreadsheets that i would appreciate some help creating, if anyone can help with any then please get in touch.

Spreadsheet 1:

I am looking for a spreadsheet that does the following:

Backs £2 single on my top 2 (in 7 runners or less), unless the 3rd horse has value of over 250%, if so this is backed as well
Backs £2 single on my top 3 (in 8 runners-16 runners) unless the 4th horse has value of over 300%, if so this is backed as well
Backs £2 single on my top 4 (in 16+ runners) unless the 5th selection has value of over 400%, if so this is backed as well.

However this is only if my % value (which is in another cell) is more than 200% for my top 2, 300% if the race is 8-16, and 400% if the race is 16+

If the value is below my 200%, 300% or 400% then i would like Gruss to dutch my selections instead for a total stake of £4, £6 or £8 depending on amount of runners.

Spreadsheet 2:

I want my spreadsheet to look at the top 20% of runners in the race and back any selections that are 200% value for £2 and then put in a lay bet at 60% smaller odds than i achieved.

I also want it to look for the 2nd highest 20% of runners to be looked at for a value of over 300% and to lay at 40% smaller odds than i achieved.

I also want it to look for the 3rd highest 20% of runners and for a value of over 400% and to lay at 20% smaller odds than i achieved.

Finally it should look at the 4th highest 20% of runners and for a value of over 500% and to lay at 10% smaller odds than i achieved.

Spreadsheet 3:

I want it to look at the bottom 20% of runners and to look for a value of under 40% and to lay this horse for a max odds of 4.5

Spreadsheet 4:

I want it to look for selections in the top 2, 3 or 4 (7 runners or less, 15 runners or less, 16 runners+) and to look for the highest figure in my speed ratings last time out. If no data it counts as a 0.

If anyone can help with any of these please get in touch
00dyel

Return to Find an Excel developer