Tennis strategy - Excel developer required

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Tennis strategy - Excel developer required

Postby Ilena » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Hi,
I've been using a lay the fave tennis strategy with some success that I'd like to automate. Although not having used trigger betting before, I think I can manage automating the first part of the strategy, but I know I'll have problems with the latter parts.
Basically if the SP is between two set prices and the price doesn't initially go a certain number of ticks above SP, then a lay bet is set once the price drops to a certain range. That's the easy part. What I'm having trouble with is the following and also how to sequence the events.
If the price goes above SP once the lay has been matched, then a stop loss needs to be set at a certain price, but if the price moves a certain number of ticks higher than SP then that stop needs to be moved higher to the entry price. I know I could set the initial stop at the first lay, but the price may not reach SP and if it does it may need to be changed for the higher price movement. The final complication is that if the price moves directly South from the off to a certain level, the lay needs to be doubled and in effect a stop set at the same levels as what would have been the initial stop levels above, if the price is reached.
Sorry it's long, but I'm hoping someone may be able to help with this. If there's anyone reading this who believes they can help then I'm more than happy to reimburse them for any work, whether it's the full thing, or just pointing me in the right direction.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,
Ilena
Ilena

Return to Find an Excel developer