Excel Developer available

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel Developer available

Postby neeeel » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi, I am posting to offer( or advertise) my services as an Excel developer.

I have 3 years experience in trading on betfair, being a marginally profitable trader, so understand the ins and outs of betting and trading.

I have studied computer science to degree level, and have lots of experience developing bots and writing programs in Excel and Access

My prices are very reasonable and we can negotiate depending on the size and complexity of the bot.

Please contact me via Email at neeeel@hotmail.com. PMs on this forum are not likely to reach me as I dont check the forum very often

thanks
neil
neeeel

Postby gearingd » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi,

I currently lay horses in running (KEEP bets).
I would like to automate this via Gruss and require a trigger bet to be placed depending on the criteria required.
I have tried to do this via 'Conditional bets' but this does not have the options required.
I lay horses in a certain price range based on the projected SP when the race starts and keep a price in running.
Here's an example of my requirements.
If horse SP is projected between 3.1-4.2 when the race starts a bet is triggered at the off to lay the horse in running @ 1.25 and a specific stake.
I may need to alter these ranges from time to time.

I would welcome a return mail and would be willing to pay.

Kind regards

Dennis
gearingd

Postby neeeel » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi, please contact me via email, neeeel@hotmail.com, I am able to develop this bot for you, please contact me so we can discuss the details
thanks
neil
neeeel

Postby St3v3n » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi Neil
Thanks for designing the bots I requested. They are all working fine. Anyone out there looking for a developer ...I would certainly recommend Neil. As far as I was concerned his rates were reasonable, he gave me a clear steer as to when the work would be complete by (which was pretty quick) and he delivered on time. I have a few more systems I would like to automate and will certainly use Neil.
St3v3n

Excel developer feedback A+++

Postby gearingd » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi Gruss users,

Just would like to recommend excellent customer service by "neil watson" <neeeel@hotmail.com>.
Very patient and helps to see Excel spreadsheets are correct from start to finish.

A very professional service at excellent prices.

Would advise to use this contact as first base for your BOT needs.

Thanks all
gearingd

Postby Ian » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks for the Neil.
Ian

Postby secretgambler » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:21 pm

I'd also like to give my thanks to Neil who produced an excellent bet automation spreadsheet for me to use with my systems with Gruss, with full support while troubleshooting and quick fixes and solutions to problems and additional functionality that I threw at him - highly recommended.
secretgambler

Postby ... » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 am

Does anybody have Neil's phone number, i have tried to email him, but without response, alternatively, if you see this yourself, please get in touch, cheers.

Postby neeeel » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 pm

havent received your email, you probably missed an e out lol
have pm'ed you
thanks
neil
neeeel

Postby neeeel » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 am

bump :D
neeeel

Postby allgreen » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 am

Neil has just completed a project for me in timely fashion and at very reasonable rates. Highly recommended.
allgreen

Postby xraymitch » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi Neil,

Impressed by the feedback here.

I am used to working in Excel and creating what I consider to be quite complex formulas.

I only have a smattering of VBA knowledge and some of the simple tasks I require would need to be written in VBA. My attempts to accomplish some of them by using for example "For Next Loops" have worked but slow up the PC - so I guess I should be using arrays or redesigning my code etc.

Is there a particular way I should present the tasks I would like accomplished so that you and the client are clear about the outcomes and that also allow you to assess the complexity or otherwise of the project.

I would also want to use your code as a learning platform to further my at the moment limited skills when using VBA.

Thanks for your time,

Ray 8)
xraymitch

Postby neeeel » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:22 pm

hi, sorry I didnt see your post , I dont check here very often.
If you want to send me an email ( neeeel@hotmail.com) with your bot idea, trying to put down in as much detail as you can, exactly what it is you want, then I can get back to you with any questions or thoughts, and we can go from there until we have a good specification that we both agree on
thanks
neil
neeeel

Postby dgs2001 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:08 pm

I too must confess to having used Neil's excelent services. I have found his code well structured and his attitude very helpful.
This coupled with his very reasonable costs, means he gets a thumbs up from me.
Duncan
dgs2001

Postby neeeel » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:26 am

bump :D
neeeel

Next

Return to Find an Excel developer