Automated Sheet

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Automated Sheet

Postby DarrenMoore488 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 am

Hi,

I'm looking for help developing an excel sheet that will allow me to run Gruss automatically all day, once I've entered my lay selections onto a sheet.

But, I want Gruss to place the bets 3-5 seconds before the off, using 2% liability of my Betfair bank balance, and only when my selection can be layed at a max price of 25.00.

Assuming successful lay bets, my balance will obviously increase so I would want the 2% liability to increase along with the Betfair balance and daily progression.

If possible I would prefer that I could allocate a virtual bank to the sheet.
eg. If my Betfair balance is actually £500, I would like to be able to tell the excel sheet to operate using a start balance of £100, or £200.

Is the above achievable, and if so would anybody be willing to develop such a sheet for me?

Thanks
DarrenMoore488

Postby osknows » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi Darren,

I think I have something that does what you need. http://www.mediafire.com/?uzefiiyls7791ru

The attached will link to Gruss

SELECTIONS SHEET
1.Put Horse Names in Column A of sheet Selections
2. Column C is the Bet type (LAY or BACK)
3. Column D & E is the max and min odds to LAY/BACK at
4. The starting bank, stop loss, stop at profit and staking method/amount can be set on this page also. If you want a virtual bank just adjust the starting bank and current bank formula with the same offset

EG say your current bank is £500 and you want to run a virtual bank of £100. In cell G2 put £100, in cell H2 put =Market!I2-Market!L2-400

MARKET SHEET
5. Cell AL5 sets the time in seconds before off to place bets (negative if you want to place bet inplay)
6. Cell AA1 sets whether the bet placed remains active inplay if not matched (persistance)
7. Added bonus with this is you can record odds. Cell U1 turns recording of odds on/off. The odds are recorded on the sheet named RECORDED ODDS.

All the best
Os
osknows

Postby DarrenMoore488 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Sorry for the slow reply.

That's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks :D
DarrenMoore488

Postby joben1 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:39 pm

This spreadsheet is exactly what I am looking for. Is it still available as the link is dead?
joben1

Return to Find an Excel developer