back all races

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

back all races

Postby pises » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Hello,
I need someone's help to make a bot that back any horse of a entire market that reaches a specific odd.
Example - when the back odd reaches the value of 1.50, the bot back to 1.10.
I think I have something like that but is only for one market and i don't know how to make it for all races. If i want more races, I must to be present in each race. I intend a bot for an entire market.
I appreciate someone that could help me. Thanks
pises

Postby alrodopial » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 pm

You only need a formula for this, an "IF" statement but backing only with this criteria is a VERY bad idea.
alrodopial

Postby pises » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 pm

alrodopial wrote:You only need a formula for this, an "IF" statement but backing only with this criteria is a VERY bad idea.

I already have a sheet with that formula, but i must be present for every race, i want a sheet for a daily market. It's possible?

I am testing this idea because I think the vast majority of horses that achieves the 1.30 odd will almost always be the winner.
That's why I back to a lower odds to be matched, because the variation in running is so big that i have to put the odd down.
pises

Postby alrodopial » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:40 am

Search Betting Assistant , it can be done by loading all races in the quick pick list and setting it to move to the next race ...... (it has many options)
I assume you mean 1.30 lay price, what do you think will be the available back price?
I have lost bets at 1.01 when the horse falls at the last fence, it's not uncommon.
alrodopial

Postby onetick » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello

I want to place a bet back to a 1.05 to an odd horses in the market to be matched, in play, but when I put my bet (in pre live) it is odd that is matched to the time for example 3.25 , what is the formula to be matched only me that we had attained the horses live in this odd.

thank you
onetick

Postby alrodopial » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Something like this at column Q:
Code: Select all
=IF(AND(E2="In Play",H5<1.3),"BACK","")

at column R the odds:
=IF(AND(E2="In Play",H5<1.3),1.05,"")

at column S your stake (e.g. 2)
=IF(AND(E2="In Play",H5<1.3),2,"")

lay odds (cell H5) must be below 1.3 for the bet to be fired
alrodopial

Postby onetick » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks alrodopial,

I try to put the codes you gave me, but bets are placed, the only thing I do is paste the code for the page to excel, do I have to put the codes in VBA what I do, sorry to bother I have no experience in VBA but I try

Thank you once again
onetick

Postby alrodopial » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm

copy-paste the below at Q5:
=IF(AND($E$2="In Play",H5<1.3),"BACK","")

copy-paste the below at R5:
=IF(AND($E$2="In Play",H5<1.3),1.05,"")

copy-paste the below at S5:
=IF(AND($E$2="In Play",H5<1.3),2,"")

and then copy-paste them below till the row you want
VBA is not needed
alrodopial

Return to Find an Excel developer