Seconds before start

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Seconds before start

Postby sion » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:47 am

Does any one have the excel formula that i can insert into my sheet to place bet 30 secs before start, ive looked at the one in place_bets sheet but i cant change it to 30 secs.
sion

Postby 2020vision » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi :)

Put the following formula to calculate the seconds until the off in cell D2.
It shows a minus figure after the scheduled off.
Then simply use an IF statement in the trigger to fire at x or less amount of
seconds before the off that you require?

Code: Select all
=IF(LEFT(D2)<>"-",(HOUR(D2)*3600)+(MINUTE(D2)*60)+SECOND(D2),-((HOUR(SUBSTITUTE(D2,"-",""))*3600)+(MINUTE(SUBSTITUTE(D2,"-",""))*60)+SECOND(SUBSTITUTE(D2,"-",""))))

Hope it helps - Michael :wink:
2020vision

Return to Find an Excel developer