Neil is the best!

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Neil is the best!

Postby skarabeusz » Tue May 07, 2013 2:07 pm

I would like to thank Neil for his excellent work in creating the BOT in Excel.
Neil showed great knowledge of Visual Basic and has the knowledge of the Betfair.

You need a professional approach - write to Neil.
Email to Neil: neeeel@hotmail.com
skarabeusz

Postby peleus » Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 pm

That's nice. By the way, how much does he regularly charge? Or is it free for the trial period? Some people are doing this.
Nothing is coincidence. Image
peleus

Postby sophia » Fri May 24, 2013 3:21 pm

peleus wrote:That's nice. By the way, how much does he regularly charge? Or is it free for the trial period? Some people are doing this.

TBH I got in contact with Neil and found him to be very expensive. Osknows however was far more friendly and a lot cheaper.

I have used Os a few times now and he is 100%. Couldn't really ask for more.
sophia

Postby neeeel » Fri May 24, 2013 6:48 pm

I think you will find that if you ask any of my customers, one of the many, many people who actually used my services, you will find that my prices are very reasonable, and that I provide a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful service.

this is not to say that osknows doesnt, as Im sure he does. Just want to provide an alternative view to sophia.
neeeel

Postby allgreen » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:58 am

I have used Neils services on a number or occasions and always found him to be cordial, expert, expeditious and reasonably priced.

I have even paid him more than requested on several occasions where I thought it was justified.

Highly recommended.
allgreen

Postby Captain Sensible » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Are people getting discounts for these 'testimonials' ? They seem very forced to be honest and just posted to ensure it's the first thread.

I've never used Neil so no idea what his coding's like as he never posts other than in here unlike Osknows who's helped plenty of people with snippets of code for free all over the forum.

I'm sure they're both more than competent enough to whip up most BA spreadsheets and if someones asking for advice on a using a coder just give any advice then, but can we stop the ads for now.
Captain Sensible

Postby neeeel » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Would you believe me if I said I didnt ask for any of these, and am not offering bribes or discounts to people who post testimonials?

I really dont want this thread/forum to become a me vs osknows or whatever, if the mods want to move this thread into my developer thread, I am fine with that.
neeeel

Return to Find an Excel developer