Lay Liability spreadsheet

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Lay Liability spreadsheet

Postby celine » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Does anyone have a Lay liability tirggered spreadsheet for Gruss

Just a simple I enter the names and the liability and seconds to bet
celine

Re: Lay Liability spreadsheet

Postby celine » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi

I had a private message sent to me ref this.....but it seems the forum has changed and there are now no messages...so sorry if you have sent the message and I have not responded....if you would please send again it would be much appreciated
celine

Postby sjaak1943 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Sent me an email dutchbet@kpnplanet.nl
sjaak1943

Postby 2020vision » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi celine,

Just a mention about your messages - if you click your just above the "faq" link, (x new messages)
it should take you to your mailbox where your old (or new) messages should still reside
and remain intact - my messages are all still there and readable.

Just an idea in case you've missed it? Michael
2020vision

Postby sjaak1943 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:34 am

2020vision wrote:Hi celine,

Just a mention about your messages - if you click your just above the "faq" link, (x new messages)
it should take you to your mailbox where your old (or new) messages should still reside
and remain intact - my messages are all still there and readable.

Just an idea in case you've missed it? Michael

PM's does not work properly, this what happened all the time, also on the forum.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forum\includes\utf\data\confusables.php on line 1
sjaak1943

Postby 2020vision » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 pm

FYI - Definite problem - management notified :wink:
2020vision

Postby celine » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:45 pm

No there are no old posts in there....there are no sent posts...nothing what was there is now in cyberland
celine

Return to Find an Excel developer