Dutching Bot for Motorsport, horses, greyhounds needed

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Dutching Bot for Motorsport, horses, greyhounds needed

Postby Kelpiemedia » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi Guys,

I have a brief of what I need that I have sent to my previous developer, Neil Watson (neeeel), and while he was fantastic with the development of the last one, he seems to be unable to respond to my emails at the moment and I want to get cracking sooner rather than later. So I'd like to hear from other developers.

My current bot covers all sports other than racing, where there are only 2 competitors per match and I have quite a few variables I can make changes for stake, tick diff, fav odds, take profit and stop loss etc.

My question is, I would like to incorporate a dutching element to the bot for racing of all sorts, would I need a completely different bot and therefore a second copy of gruss to run the spreadsheet from or is it likely it can be combined into one "super bot".

I welcome any enquiries, and while I would love for Neil to do it, he may have taken a sabbatical so whoever comes on board might have to familiriase him/herself with an existing bot.

Needless to say this a paid project and I am looking for an idea of price and achievability within the existing bot (my preference) or as a new bot.

Kind Regards to you all.

Stephen
Kelpiemedia

Re: Dutching Bot for Motorsport, horses, greyhounds needed

Postby Shaun » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi Stephen.

If you are still looking for a developer i am will to take a look at what you need, i should be able to add to the current bot you have, i have almost 10 years experience working with Gruss and excel triggers, sent me a pm to discuss further if you like.
Shaun

Return to Find an Excel developer