Multiple price graphs shown on one screen popup

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Multiple price graphs shown on one screen popup

Postby Mistermind » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:16 pm

In horseracing if you leftclick on a horse name, BA will show a price movement graph popup, accurate to the second.

I would like with one click to trigger price graphs for not 1 horse but all the horses running in aforesaid race's WIN market. One scrollable output popup screen can show 20 price graphs accurate to the second. In the unlikely event such runtime scraping causes performance degradation for BA, I would settle for just the top 10 horses shown in BA's price table.

With 10 graphs visible onscreen at a glance I shall be able to see sudden market movements, even from unexpected horses. Theoretically I can get the same output by clicking on 10 horse names -- in practice far too slow and laborious. Captain Sensible did succeed in doing this for me years ago using PHP, but alas he now appears to have left the Forum and in any case may not have time to rebuild the software tool.

Can any developer help?
Mistermind

Re: Multiple price graphs shown on one screen popup

Postby Mistermind » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Ps. To build this popup using Betfair data is a little more questionable because Betfair data may not be refreshed up to the second even when Betfair user is logged into Betfair at the time of enquiry.

Ideally the new price tool should be based on BA graphs -- a composite popup of 10 graphs returned from BA enquiry not from Betfair request.
Mistermind

Return to Find an Excel developer