Major new features

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Major new features

Postby xraymitch » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:33 pm

GaryRussell wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. I am investigating.

Gary, it appears if the initial matched bet is a BACK bet of at least £1, then the offset LAY bet is kept in play, but if the initial matched bet is a LAY bet of less than £2, then the offset BACK bet is not kept in play.

Might it be that your coding is yet to fully implement the recently introduced Betfair minimum bet of £1 ?

My screenshots show BACK bets at £1 and £0.50 placed from the grid

Thanks
Attachments
Back at £1 or more and Keep is automatically selected.png
Back at £1 or more and Keep is automatically selected.png (472.92 KiB) Viewed 21016 times
Back at less than £2 and Keep is not automatically selected.png
Back at less than £2 and Keep is not automatically selected.png (479.68 KiB) Viewed 21016 times
xraymitch

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:28 am

The real issue is that bets below £1 are ignoring the keep bet option. I have fixed this. Just place a keep in play bet manually for less than £1 to see this bug.

I will release an update by Monday or sooner if possible.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:30 am

3. Date and Time formats are inconsistent.

Can you elaborate?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby xraymitch » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:32 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]The real issue is that bets below £1 are ignoring the keep bet option. I have fixed this. Just place a keep in play bet manually for less than £1 to see this bug.

I will release an update by Monday or sooner if possible.[/quote]

You are so right

Thanks again for such fine work.
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:48 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"][quote]3. Date and Time formats are inconsistent.[/quote]

Can you elaborate?[/quote]

Maybe unimportant, but I was just flagging up that sometimes the Date is shown as Month First, and that Time is not shown as 24 Hour as hopefully you can see from this screenshot.

Apologies for my previous screenshots, I wasn't aware that they couldn't be shown full screen unless they were saved as an image first.
Attachments
American Date Format.png
American Date Format.png (39.79 KiB) Viewed 20987 times
xraymitch

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:42 am

xraymitch wrote:
GaryRussell wrote:
3. Date and Time formats are inconsistent.

Can you elaborate?

Maybe unimportant, but I was just flagging up that sometimes the Date is shown as Month First, and that Time is not shown as 24 Hour as hopefully you can see from this screenshot.

Apologies for my previous screenshots, I wasn't aware that they couldn't be shown full screen unless they were saved as an image first.

Thanks. I will fix this.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby SWV » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:31 am

[quote="SWV"]Ok the prices load if I load only Huntingdon. If I then add a new tab and add Sedgefield the Huntingdon prices disappear[/quote]

Tried again still having the same issue regardless of which preferences I select.
SWV

Postby SWV » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:13 am

[quote="SWV"][quote="SWV"]Ok the prices load if I load only Huntingdon. If I then add a new tab and add Sedgefield the Huntingdon prices disappear[/quote]

Tried again still having the same issue regardless of which preferences I select.[/quote]

Ignore that I'm talking shite
SWV

Postby NorthView » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:22 pm

In testing a new strat yesterday I noticed the Last Matched Price was sometimes lower than my requested lay, which wasn't matched. I guess this is ok if the available amounts have all been taken by other lay requests but I'll run some more tests tomorrow.
NorthView

Postby xraymitch » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:20 pm

Gary, using (ver 1.3.1.0k) I have 'Auto Select Markets' set to 1 minute before the official start, yet triggered bets from Excel are being placed well before 17:19:00.

I tried to upload screenshots but get the following message:

Could not upload attachment to ./files/1306_bfaad6e00fc94f625b698ba64a2f12bd.
xraymitch

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:23 am

xraymitch wrote:Gary, using (ver 1.3.1.0k) I have 'Auto Select Markets' set to 1 minute before the official start, yet triggered bets from Excel are being placed well before 17:19:00.

It's placing bets before the market is open? I don't see how that's possible. Is it possible to outline exact steps to take to reproduce this issue? I recently migrated the website to a new server and forgot to change permissions for uploads, try posting the screenshot again.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:30 am

xraymitch wrote:Gary, using (ver 1.3.1.0k) I have 'Auto Select Markets' set to 1 minute before the official start, yet triggered bets from Excel are being placed well before 17:19:00.

Just checked if it's a time zone issue. Bets placed on markets for 1st April 2022 are recording the bet placement time as an hour earlier. The conversion to local time should not be applied as it is on live markets. I thought I'd removed all conversions. I will be releasing an update shortly and I will include a fix for this. Could this be your issue?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby xraymitch » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:03 am

GaryRussell wrote:
> [quote=Just checked if it's a time zone issue. Bets placed on markets for 1st April 2022
> are recording the bet placement time as an hour earlier. The conversion to local
> time should not be applied as it is on live markets. I thought I'd removed all conversions.
> I will be releasing an update shortly and I will include a fix for this. Could this
> be your issue?[/quote]

Gary, tests were done on races held in March with the same problem every time. I have not tried races for April.

In this example of which I have numerous, the screenshots attached are for the 17:20 Wolverhampton 18th March, with trigger bets placed at 17:00:46, 17:02:34, 17:03:17

Unless the images are saved they do not show here on screen as clearly as I would like. Can anyone advise a better way ?
Attachments
Time before race OFF.png
Time
Time before race OFF.png (68.63 KiB) Viewed 20500 times
Trigger bets placed.png
Bets
Trigger bets placed.png (91.73 KiB) Viewed 20500 times
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:11 am

[quote="GaryRussell"][quote="xraymitch"]Gary, using (ver 1.3.1.0k) I have 'Auto Select Markets' set to 1 minute before the official start, yet triggered bets from Excel are being placed well before 17:19:00.

Could not upload attachment to ./files/1306_bfaad6e00fc94f625b698ba64a2f12bd.[/quote]
It's placing bets before the market is open? I don't see how that's possible. Is it possible to outline exact steps to take to reproduce this issue? I recently migrated the website to a new server and forgot to change permissions for uploads, try posting the screenshot again.[/quote]

Gary, hopefully I am not doing something wrong but the steps I take are the following:

I select historical data for only one event.
Data is set for 2 hours before the start of the event.
'Auto Select Markets' is set to 1 minute before the official start.
I log current prices to excel macro sheet.
I start Market Replay and let it play at a speed of 1 second until the start of the event.
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:22 am

Gary, for the time being unless I am informed otherwise, I'll assume that setting 'Auto Select Markets' - 'At Specific Time Before Off', along with different venues in separate Tab pages and 'Trigger Betting Enabled', has little or no bearing on the 'Market Replay' as the bets are triggered irrespective of the time set.
xraymitch

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements