Major new features

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Major new features

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:05 pm

Am I missing something?
It must be related to calculating the wrong average odds so basing the offset off incorrect odds. I'll know more when I have fixed it.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:07 am

New version released. See viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11112
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby xraymitch » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:42 am

Using Version 1.3.1.0L

Gary, this morning I set up 8 Tabs with Trigger Betting for the UK and Ireland Win Markets dated 23/04/22, with auto select markets set at 5 minutes before the OFF. Because the first Tab contained the 17:05 Doncaster it meant all Tabs containing races prior to 17:05 were closed.

Perhaps I am missing something, but can you please advise as to how I should proceed in the above scenario so that all Markets are replayed.

Many thanks
xraymitch

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:02 am

xraymitch wrote:Using Version 1.3.1.0L

Gary, this morning I set up 8 Tabs with Trigger Betting for the UK and Ireland Win Markets dated 23/04/22, with auto select markets set at 5 minutes before the OFF. Because the first Tab contained the 17:05 Doncaster it meant all Tabs containing races prior to 17:05 were closed.

Perhaps I am missing something, but can you please advise as to how I should proceed in the above scenario so that all Markets are replayed.

Many thanks

Apologies, this was a bug. See viewforum.php?f=9
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby xraymitch » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:08 am

Re 23/04/22 Markets

Gary, I was just about to say ignore my previous post as I had discovered that resetting each market tab and then starting replay from the second tab (13:00, the earliest time) has worked perfectly.

Now reading your reply I see you have updated - in super quick time ;>) , to version 1.3.1.0m.

Many thanks
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Tue May 10, 2022 10:18 am

[quote="GaryRussell"]If you find anything else that does not work as expected then let me know.[/quote]

Results sheet is not showing amounts Won or Lost for every race in which a bet is placed.

Following is my configuration:

Betting Assistant Version(1.3.1.0p)

Screenshot of Log Multiple Sheets Quick Link with Restore previous Results ticked - [attachment=0]Excel Quick Link.jpg[/attachment]

The Trigger backs the selection in A5 for every race
=IF($T$1<=$U$1,IF($Y5="Y","CLEAR",IF(AND($E$2="Not In Play",$F$2="",$T5=""),"BACK-TL3-IPC","No Bet")),"Not Bet Time")

Sheet1 is Haydock
Sheet2 is Leicester

Screenshot of Results Sheet with Restore previous Results ticked - [attachment=1]Results Restore.jpg[/attachment]

Screenshot of Results Sheet with Restore previous Results not ticked - [attachment=2]Results No Restore.jpg[/attachment]

All the results in bold are exactly as shown in the Results sheet except for the extra rows where I have pasted in the meetings and Transaction Log

Only allowed 3 attachments so will post screenshot of spreadsheet in next post.

PS I have only recently discovered that if you right button click on an image you can select 'copy image link' and paste the link into your browser address bar to view full screen.
Attachments
Excel Quick Link.jpg
Excel Quick Link.jpg (83.05 KiB) Viewed 23828 times
Results Restore.jpg
Results Restore.jpg (893.09 KiB) Viewed 23828 times
Results No Restore.jpg
Results No Restore.jpg (882.84 KiB) Viewed 23828 times
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Tue May 10, 2022 10:21 am

As mention in my above post here is the Screenshot of Test Results Sheet spreadsheet. - [attachment=0]Test Results Sheet.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
Test Results Sheet.jpg
Test Results Sheet.jpg (356.84 KiB) Viewed 23828 times
xraymitch

Postby GaryRussell » Thu May 12, 2022 8:37 am

Is it the bets from "Restore previous results" that are not updating? The information restored does not include the result which is fine on a live market as it is retrieved from Betfair's server. I will make it save the result and you can let me know if it solves the issue. I will release an update in the next few days.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu May 12, 2022 8:49 am

The market replay feature is almost ready for release. I can now start to devote some time to other features.
I am working on integrating TPD which has been requested.
Check this out. This is only after a few days work. It's nowhere near the final product. It will have the option to create a custom column on the grid for each item of data available from TPD and also output these to Excel for automation.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby xraymitch » Thu May 12, 2022 5:17 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]Is it the bets from "Restore previous results" that are not updating? The information restored does not include the result which is fine on a live market as it is retrieved from Betfair's server. I will make it save the result and you can let me know if it solves the issue. I will release an update in the next few days.[/quote]

The bets are not updating in either sheet.

If you look at the screenshot Results Restore.jpg you will see that the selection named Alrehb (Bet Ref 1000012 & 1000013) was a partial restore.

Apologies for not making it clearer but the sheet now named 'No Restore' was originally the Results sheet for when Restore previous Results was not ticked in the Quick Link

Thanks
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Thu May 12, 2022 5:38 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]The market replay feature is almost ready for release. I can now start to devote some time to other features.
I am working on integrating [url=https://www.tpd.zone]TPD[/url] which has been requested.
[url=https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/demo_videos/BA_TPD_Test.mp4]Check this out[/url]. This is only after a few days work. It's nowhere near the final product. It will have the option to create a custom column on the grid for each item of data available from TPD and also output these to Excel for automation.[/quote]

Wow. That's impressive.
xraymitch

Postby alrodopial » Fri May 13, 2022 2:58 pm

[quote="GaryRussell"]The market replay feature is almost ready for release. I can now start to devote some time to other features.
I am working on integrating [url=https://www.tpd.zone]TPD[/url] which has been requested.
[url=https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/demo_videos/BA_TPD_Test.mp4]Check this out[/url]. This is only after a few days work. It's nowhere near the final product. It will have the option to create a custom column on the grid for each item of data available from TPD and also output these to Excel for automation.[/quote]

I like it
alrodopial

Postby spliffcity » Mon May 16, 2022 3:47 pm

I've managed to find a bug in the historical events that consistently crashes /hangs Gruss.

Using the race: 4/4/22 @Redcar 16.20

Place 3 LAY-TL12-SLF3.5-L-SLC1 @ 8.4, 6 & 4.8 on the horse Zimmerman

Once the price collapses and I think the SL is trying to kick in, the app hangs.
spliffcity

Postby GaryRussell » Mon May 16, 2022 6:22 pm

spliffcity wrote:I've managed to find a bug in the historical events that consistently crashes /hangs Gruss.

Using the race: 4/4/22 @Redcar 16.20

Place 3 LAY-TL12-SLF3.5-L-SLC1 @ 8.4, 6 & 4.8 on the horse Zimmerman

Once the price collapses and I think the SL is trying to kick in, the app hangs.

Is that 3 bets? £3 @ 8.4, 6 and 4.8? You must have triggered them separately so how did you do that? I need to replicate exactly what you did. I assume you used the CLEAR trigger or VBA.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby spliffcity » Tue May 17, 2022 1:11 pm

Should have been more clear.

3 separate bets, all trigged via excel VBA as soon as the race goes in play.
spliffcity

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements