Betfair Announcement Re Correct Score Soccer Markets

Here we will notify you of important information

Moderator: 2020vision

Betfair Announcement Re Correct Score Soccer Markets

Postby MarkRussell » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:39 am

Betfair have made the following announcement:-

We’re pleased to announce that as from today (Friday August 26th), all football Correct Score bets marked as ‘keep bets’ will remain active when the match is turned in-play, and will also stay active through any further suspensions.

A number of customers have asked for this addition to our football offering, and we are happy to now be able to accommodate those requests.
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 pm

This option for correct score markets is not currently supported by Betting Assistant. We will release an update shortly.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby N Counter » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Can bets be set to be kept on even if sent by one click? I've never used keep bets so I don't know if I would need to click keep in my bets before sending or if I could tick it after the bet is offerred while keeping my place in the queue?

I acknowledge that it's not do-able with BA yet.
N Counter

Postby Captain Sensible » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

N Counter wrote:Can bets be set to be kept on even if sent by one click? I've never used keep bets so I don't know if I would need to click keep in my bets before sending or if I could tick it after the bet is offerred while keeping my place in the queue?

I acknowledge that it's not do-able with BA yet.

Even though the option isn't available under betting options at the moment you can still amend any bets to keep in play by clicking the IP box against the bet in Bet manager at the bottom of the screen.

As far as I'm aware you only lose your position in the queue when a new bet reference is created , this isn't the case with changing keep options so you should still retain your position in the queue despite amending keep options.
Captain Sensible

Postby N Counter » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Thanks captain, that's really helpful.
N Counter

Return to Announcements