Markets much slower to load?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Markets much slower to load?

Postby BruceLeet » Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 am

Last couple weeks when starting BA the markets take much longer to load, it feels like a full minute now compared to several seconds previously.

Anyone else experiencing this?
BruceLeet

Re: Markets much slower to load?

Postby jon8kry » Sat May 08, 2021 3:57 pm

Yes sometimes you hit the refresh button and wish you hadn't...
jon8kry

Postby Marshy » Mon May 10, 2021 2:25 pm

I am seeing the same. I am loading the markets from within Excel and my code has been timing out recently when set to 30 seconds. I changed it to one minute and even that timed out this morning.
Marshy
Marshy

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon May 10, 2021 7:26 pm

Have you looked at removing sports you don't need from the refresh list? I have separate profiles as soccer takes forever to load all markets whereas horse racing and greyhounds on there own is very quick.
Captain Sensible

Postby brumbie » Mon May 10, 2021 10:43 pm

If you are talking about BA itself loading then yes, it is taking up to a minute to load lately. A few years back I think it was Gary who said it was the Aussie markets that were causing the problem. But anyway the problem is back.
brumbie

Postby Deestar » Tue May 11, 2021 3:52 pm

Have you moved to this version?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10918
Deestar

Postby brumbie » Wed May 12, 2021 4:19 am

Will give that a go, thanks for the heads up.
brumbie

Return to Discussion