One time price logging pass

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

One time price logging pass

Postby octobergirl » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:50 am

Hi
Hope everyone is well and making loads of money.

I would like to log prices at 10 mins to scheduled race time , and keep them , ie not change as the market moves,

Thinking of setting Auto Select Markets for 10 minutes, but how to keep the initial prices.

Also,cannot get this answered elsewhere.

What is LOOKUP KEY in the multiple triggers spreadsheet , and how does it work.
octobergirl

Re: One time price logging pass

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Quite a few examples of code snippets to copy prices on the forum, reasonably simple to do all depends what you're trying to acheive and what to copy and where etc i.e. are you copying last price matched to use in ater triggers or simply copying every markets full set of prices to look at later.

Had a quick look at the Multiple triggers sheet on the site viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6291 but couldn't see anywhere "LOOKUP KEY" appeared. Probably best to ask whoever wrote the sheet.
Captain Sensible

Postby vanbuuts » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:12 pm

An alternative is to use the results & odds files from https://www.racing-bet-data.com/ they give prices at 15, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 mins before the off. Benefit being they’re all in or file and you can access files from previous days.

You have to pay but it’s about the same as gruss I think (£50 odd a year) but it’s a great resource for the relatively small member cost
vanbuuts

Postby octobergirl » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:47 pm

Thank you CS and Van,

I would like to keep the first price when a new race loads at 10 minutes to race-time,and use that as a basis for trigger criteria, ie relating to price movement at just before the off.

I would like to use the Multi Trigger sheet as some horses would have 3 price ranges for the triggers to work on.

So i would ideally like the 10 minute price applied to the min odds ,max odds columns on the selection sheet,where i could use factors of the 10 minute price , basically steamers and drifters.

The Multi Trigger post in sample sheets mentions a trigger sheet,but not one included in download.
octobergirl

Postby octobergirl » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:50 pm

I think the LOOKUP key is for toggling through when there is more than listing for a horse on the selection sheet.
octobergirl

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:34 pm

Here's a thread with code to record time 10 minutes from the off

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11013
Captain Sensible

Postby octobergirl » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:55 am

Thanks CS.You are a gem.
octobergirl

Return to Discussion