BACKR Trigger

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

BACKR Trigger

Postby Sussexguy44 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I have a good system that uses the BACKR Trigger. Mt hope is that the bet will be made however if not matched it will continue to attempt to place the best until it is matched. This does not always happen. There are many occasions where the bet just sits as unmatched. Do I need to add anything else into the formula.

TY

Dave B
Sussexguy44

Re: BACKR Trigger

Postby vanbuuts » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:10 pm

What is your formula?
vanbuuts

Postby Sussexguy44 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:20 pm

= IF(AND(AG5=5,$E$2="Not In Play"),"BACKR","")

Cheers

Dave
Sussexguy44

Postby NorthView » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:41 am

BACKR

"You don't need to clear the bet ref column to use this trigger.
However once it has been used the new bet reference will have N appended to it, so should you wish to use a further time you will need to remove the N from the reference or blank the bet ref cell."

Are you blanking the bet ref?
NorthView

Postby Sussexguy44 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:20 pm

Thanks for your reply, I am not sure how to blank the cell reference in the event of the bet not being matched unless I do it manually.
Sussexguy44

Postby brumbie » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:55 am

I'm assuming you mean that you have first triggered a BACK bet, then waited for a given time and then, as it is unmatched, used the BACKR. I assume this because the BACKR trigger is only used if the original BACK bet was unmatched. Following on from a BACKR trigger that is unmatched you would have to use the CLEAR/CANCEL triggers (not sure which). These will "blank the cell references".
I would try something like:
BACK
wait 10 seconds
BACKR
wait 10 seconds
CLEAR/CANCEL
then
BACKR

If I don't use BACKR then I use UPDATE. Example here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5893

Have a look at this example sheet for CLEAR:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6602
brumbie

Postby iceman » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:27 am

Hi guys, I need an hep with BACKR and LAYR trigghers, so I ave 2 questions:
1) :does the BACKR or LAYR work also with the unmatched offset bets? I mean if my first matched bet is a LAY-T3 and the Triggher colums is showing LAY-T3, can I use the BACKR for the unmatched offset bet?
2) when the triggher column is filled with BACKR/LAYR, what will be the price of the new bet? It will be the available price (columns F, H), or it will be the price of the Odds excel column (column R)?
Thanks
iceman

Return to Discussion