UK Win Horse Racing quick pick list

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

UK Win Horse Racing quick pick list

Postby ians1711 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:20 pm

Couple of questions about reloading the UK Win Horse Racing quick pick list.

1. Do I need to Refresh the markets list from within Excel? There is a Q2 cell trigger to just load the UK Horse Racing Win markets, but how often is the markets list updated with the next days information?

2. I have noticed that the UK Win markets sometimes contain other unwanted markets - e.g Win market without a named horse, AvB markets. How can I stop these being added - I just want to load the straight Win markets with all the horses scheduled to race
ians1711

Return to Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Sports betting software from Gruss Software

The strength of Gruss Software is that it’s been designed by one of you, a frustrated sports punter, and then developed by listening to dozens of like-minded enthusiasts.

Gruss is owned and run by brothers Gary and Mark Russell. Gary discovered Betfair in 2004 and soon realised that using bespoke software to place bets was much more efficient than merely placing them through the website.

Gary built his own software and then enhanced its features after trialling it through other Betfair users and reacting to their improvement ideas, something that still happens today.

He started making a small monthly charge so he could work on it full-time and then recruited Mark to help develop the products and Gruss Software was born.

We think it’s the best of its kind and so do a lot of our customers. But you can never stand still in this game and we’ll continue to improve the software if any more great ideas emerge.