help with Recovery system

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

help with Recovery system

Postby samhayer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:02 pm

Hi to everyone Guys i neeed help i have a exel sheets working and putting bets on all good but I am trying to get it to recover loss plus inital stake it is doing that okay now but i only want it to try and recover the stake and show a profit in three bets after this if i get 3 loosing runs then i want to go back to start from begining can any one please advice me on this thanks to all who look at this post
samhayer

Re: help with Recovery system

Postby MollyMoo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:52 am

Are you using VBA to place your bets? If so, set up a global variable, e.g. BetCount, increment the variable by 1 every time you place a bet and check its value before any bet is placed.

If BetCount = 1, use your basic stake amount. If it = 2, use 1st. stake + 1st. loss. If it = 3, use first 2 stake amounts + 1st. 2 losses. If that bet loses, reset BetCount to 1.
MollyMoo

Re: help with Recovery system

Postby fusela » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:58 pm

Hi Mollymoo,
Do you have a pratical example of this?
I can can muddle my way through VBA but visuals help me a lot!

Cheers,
fusela
fusela

Return to Discussion