Green up spread sheet

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Green up spread sheet

Postby samhayer » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:11 pm

Hi please can any one advise me how to setup and use the green up sheet in the samples , I have down loaded it but dont understand how to make it green up after a lay bet is triggered before the off please any one thanks all for looking
samhayer

Re: Green up spread sheet

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:59 am

Hi,

Since that example was made a new Green Up trigger is now included in the software.

So now you a can just use CLOSE or CLOSEC in the trigger column.
CLOSEC will cancel any unmatched bets on the selection first.

Both triggers create a level profit for the individual selection they are used against only.
They do not take into account bets from other selections to green up/red up the entire market.
Therefore if you want to green up the whole market you need to use the triggers on all selections with matched bets.

The bet ref column must contain something for the trigger to work.
Usually this would be the last bet ref placed, but if it's empty you can populate it with any text.

The CLOSE bet is placed in a background thread so there could be multiple Excel updates occurring during the process.
While it is processing the bet ref column contains "CLOSING" and when completed it contains "CLOSED".
If the bet is not matched within one second it is cancelled and a new bet placed calculated at current odds.
This also applies to partial matched bets where the unmatched portion is cancelled.
This repeats until fully matched.

There is also a new additional column available when you set up the Excel link named "Close Profit/Loss" which displays the potential amount of profit or loss that can be locked in for that selection.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby samhayer » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:09 am

Hi Mark thanks for your reply, I am still not sure what I have to do I have a working sheet which puts bets on before a race starts with a trigger in the Market tab like "LAY-TL3-SL-20-L-IP " so I want this to green up or red up ie close all matched bet, and unmatched bets with level profit 5 sec before the race starts . Can I use the green up sheet in the samples to do this not sure how to do I link it up in some way to my working sheet please help thanks
Sam Hayer
samhayer

Postby samhayer » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Thanks for all the advice got works now cheers
samhayer

Return to Discussion