empty Quick Pick List

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

empty Quick Pick List

Postby gaspare.vigliani » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi Gruss,
Is it possible, in VBA, to verify that the Quick Pick list is empty?
Is it possible, in VBA, empty screen of the race market at screen right ?

Thank's

gvigliani
gaspare.vigliani

Re: empty Quick Pick List

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi,

If you are using COM, you can use the function OpenFirstQuickPickMarket which will return NO_MARKETS if the Quick Pick List is empty.

And you can use the marketName property to determine if you have a market open, i.e. if it is blank the marketName property will return the message No market

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:18 pm

The first (F) and last market (L) and number of markets left are sent to a cell in excel, can't remember offhand which cell it is, be in the manual somewhere
Captain Sensible

Postby gaspare.vigliani » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:32 pm

MarkRussell wrote:Hi,

If you are using COM, you can use the function OpenFirstQuickPickMarket which will return NO_MARKETS if the Quick Pick List is empty.

And you can use the marketName property to determine if you have a market open, i.e. if it is blank the marketName property will return the message No market

Regards,
Mark

Yes, I'm using the Com. You have some examples for all the functions of the Com? I'm trying to figure it out but without examples it's difficult to disentangle.
Thanks
gaspare.vigliani

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:07 am

Hi,

You can download the following Excel file which has example code for all of the COM functions.

See http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Excel/Test_All_BA_Com.xlsm

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby vigliani.gaspare » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:46 am

Captain Sensible wrote:The first (F) and last market (L) and number of markets left are sent to a cell in excel, can't remember offhand which cell it is, be in the manual somewhere

I use the Com function
vigliani.gaspare

Return to Discussion