betdaq SP , getting matched

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

betdaq SP , getting matched

Postby jumpsfan » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:11 pm

hi all

does anyone have any experience with taking the betdaq SP ( can't use betfair because of Premium Charge )

are the odds similar to betfair ?
is it possible to get £30 -£100 matched at all odds upto 30/1 ?

any help or advice is much appreciated

thank you
jumpsfan

Re: betdaq SP , getting matched

Postby StuT » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:13 am

I wondered this once so I had a look on their help pages, does this help you :

https://betdaqhelp.custhelp.com/app/ans ... faqs---xsp
StuT

Postby Deestar » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:24 pm

I use the Betdaq XSP (usually laying to liability only) and have no problem getting matched at the levels you're talking about.

A couple of caveats though, in about 1% of races (their figs not mine) they don't strike an XSP. Usually it is in large field races with a number of 1000-1 shots. There is something about their algorithm which doesn't handle a reconciliation in these races so they simply don't strike an XSP. Any SP bets or bets placed to take XSP if unmatched, are simply cancelled. A significant pain if you are using the XSP as a fall back close out option.

Second, I've heard anecdotal evidence that they restrict some customers using the XSP if they are long term winners. I assume this is because in some cases Betdaq is acting as counter party to the back bet where there isn't enough lay liquidity. As I'm usually only on the lay side, its not something I've had personal experience of.

In terms of the odds they are similar but different to the Betfair BSP, i imagine as they both round to a 100% book the difference would even out over time. They publish the XSP so you can do your own comparison. https://www.betdaqtips.com/xsp-returns-february-2020/
Deestar

Postby jumpsfan » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:31 pm

thanks very much for the reply both of you
jumpsfan

Return to Discussion