BA totally frozen

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

BA totally frozen

Postby Happy Harry » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:38 am

Hi There.

we live in extraordinary times but after todays multiple race meetings cancellations for Australia BA is entirely frozen. Not a critiscm as I doubt anyone thought what has happened over the past few days would be a reality.

But how do I unfreeze BA so that it can deal with todays races and results? When this happens from time to time I normally just click on some of the earlier races and then BA sorts itself out and loads the results into the spreadsheets and so on but that is not working right now.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Happy Harry

Re: BA totally frozen

Postby MarkRussell » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:34 pm

Hi,

If the software is unresponsive then a restart of the software should resolve it.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Happy Harry » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:01 am

Well no one will know exactly what happened but I left it alone for a couple of hours and it came back to life. Just to clarify what was going on I had two different instances of BA running on two different Accounts. One remained responsive so I knew that Betfair was up and responding and the other one which had 18 tabs open froze at some point after the last race which was actually run ran.

No matter all fixed and good stuff. Go BA.

HH
Happy Harry

Postby enery » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:11 am

Its worth knowing also that Array formulas slow excel right down, I put 7 array formulas in and it totally froze excel but BA was as good as ever
Cheers
enery

Return to Discussion